• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Older PKMN in B/W without Poke Transfer?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Sep 24, 2013
    So... I am a Black/White player with a slight dilemma: I'm a poor kid who lives in the middle of nowhere only owns one Nintendo DS (the very FIRST one at that!). :D And I really want to get some gen. I and II pkmn (like larvitar) onto my Black. But, without two DS's, and nobody around to help me trade from my old games via poke transfer, is there ANY possible way for me to get some of those good oldies into my Black? :P

Katja

Years
  • You can always go to the quick trade thread and post there. Someone can trade you one as long as it's on a black and white version.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    After you beat the Elite Four you can get a lot of old Pokemon, including wild Tyranitar. But before the Elite Four there's no way to get them except through Wi-Fi trading, check out the Trade Corner on here if you want to trade via wi-fi for some of the older ones.

Years
    • Seen Sep 24, 2013
    You can always go to the quick trade thread and post there. Someone can trade you one as long as it's on a black and white version.

How's the quick trade work?

After you beat the Elite Four you can get a lot of old Pokemon, including wild Tyranitar. But before the Elite Four there's no way to get them except through Wi-Fi trading, check out on here if you want to trade via wi-fi for some of the older ones.

where do you find the wild Tyranitar?

Last edited:
    Years
  • How's the quick trade work?

where do you find the wild Tyranitar?

You click on the wifi corner section and then at the top you will see the quick trade thread. You have to list the pokemon that you want to trade post it there. Also post what coast are you on? So people can get on the same time as you. For example I want a typhlosion transfer and I asked around and see who has 2 ds. Then you give them your friend code. And then they can make the trade. Also if you help other people they will help you too. GL and have fun. Remember its just a game not real life. :D

As for the tyranitar I don't know. I'm new to the game too.

Years
    • Seen Sep 24, 2013
    You click on the wifi corner section and then at the top you will see the quick trade thread. You have to list the pokemon that you want to trade post it there. Also post what coast are you on? So people can get on the same time as you. For example I want a typhlosion transfer and I asked around and see who has 2 ds. Then you give them your friend code. And then they can make the trade. Also if you help other people they will help you too. GL and have fun. Remember its just a game not real life. :D

K this is gonna sound like a dumb question sorry I haven't actually played my black in a while, but where is the place in the game that I go to carry this trade out and everything?

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    K this is gonna sound like a dumb question sorry I haven't actually played my black in a while, but where is the place in the game that I go to carry this trade out and everything?

Go to any Pokemon Centre within the game and head to the middle lady at the end of the centre, who will give you a friend code once you connect to Nintendo wifi. Through there, you'll then enter a room where people, once added to your pal pad as mentioned, will appear (your pal pad is found in key items, btw, so add the people to there). Click on the person who you agreed to trade with and then it'll wait a bit, with a menu popping up asking you if you want to trade, battle, xtranciever, etc. Just select trade and then the rest is self explanitory.

If you have anymore questions, please ask in our Quick Questions sticky, because we don't need two help threads here. :(

Older PKMN in B/W without Poke Transfer?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back