• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Oldskool Hacking inc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkFear

I will ^^
    Years
    • NZ
    • Seen Dec 22, 2010
    Hello I am back anyone notice that I was not here? Anyway I just wanted to tell everyone I am putting a hold on ROMhacking since I am getting a brand new computer with better features. Oldskool Hacking can you please find a new secretary because I am out of here.

Shadowburn

I'm Back. If You Care.
    Years
    Nobodys posting. What are we suppsoed to do?
    Oldskool Hacking inc.

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 22, 2017
    Well it's not dead....yet I'm waiting on Mr. Missing to come, then we can start Recruting members.

DarkFear

I will ^^
    Years
    • NZ
    • Seen Dec 22, 2010
    Where has he gone? Was Pokemon Onyx started by Digital Mage? Wasn't I putting a hold on hacking? So why am I asking all these questions?

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 22, 2017
    DarkFear05 said:
    Where has he gone? Was Pokemon Onyx started by Digital Mage? Wasn't I putting a hold on hacking? So why am I asking all these questions?
    I don't know, the last I heard of him was he was going on vacation somwhere, yes, I don't know.

viridian doubletongue

the world's greatest thief
    Years
    DarkFear05 said:

Yeah, pokemon onyx was started by me.

I'm sorry to everyone for not being able to finish the work I was given, I've been really busy with school stuff (exams/revision/homework/etc) I just haven't got round to finishing it.

Innocence

PC Lurker: I'm watching you...
    Years
    I am. Sheesh, I thought you were PAST the noob level :P. Yes, but I think this wasn't such a good idea. I was letting it die before CLOSING Oldskool hacking. If anyone wants to be on the hacking team of navy, you may when I make a thread. Thanks shadowburn, before you made that post, I didn't have the heart to do this. So, without further ado, I am closing the inc. If anyone else wants to take this up(I checked with brotlov, he thought it was a flop too) and feel like they're not able to work on their hack too, feel free to start a new thread.

So, could a mod please close this please?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back