• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Olympics

AngelWolfie

Tiger Power!
Years
  • Duuude..I saw the opening ceremony..it was erm...interesting @_@ That face-statue-thing freaked me ot and so did the parade...

Shana

bigmouth strikes again.
    Years
  • The Olympics are neat, I watched it for about 1 1/2 hours last night, it was Gymnastics and Swimming.

Shana

bigmouth strikes again.
    Years
  • Jolteon!!! said:
    hey star^^, me too!, i also watched diving and a couple of WR were broken
    I didn't see diving, sadly. I like the Gymnastics the best though. 8D

houndoomofdarkness

God of darkness
    Years
  • I Can't Believe The U.s National Basketball Team Lost To Puerto Rico..they Got Blown Out Big Time .im Am Disapointed My Team Are The Laker's. Personally My Olympic Team Would Be Guard Allen Iverson Guard Kobe Bryant,forward Kevin Garnett,forward Tim Duncan,center Shaquille O'neil.
    Why Dosen't The U.s Send That Team They Really Make Me Mad Sry I Got Carried Away Lol Big Sports Fan.anyways Ill Be Posting All Of The U.s Basketball Team.scores Here Throughout The Olympic Games...ok ^_^
    Puerto Rico= 92 Top Scorers=carlos Arroyo 24pts-eddie Casiano 18pts
    U.s.a = 73 Top Scorers=tim Duncan 15pts-allen Iverson 15pts
    More Coverage On Tuesdays Game U.s.a Versus Greece 3:00pm Estern Time

ravenstorture

Banned
    Years
  • houndoomofdarkness said:
    I Can't Believe The U.s National Basketball Team Lost To Puerto Rico..they Got Blown Out Big Time .im Am Disapointed My Team Are The Laker's. Personally My Olympic Team Would Be Guard Allen Iverson Guard Kobe Bryant,forward Kevin Garnett,forward Tim Duncan,center Shaquille O'neil.
    Why Dosen't The U.s Send That Team They Really Make Me Mad Sry I Got Carried Away Lol Big Sports Fan.anyways Ill Be Posting All Of The U.s Basketball Team.scores Here Throughout The Olympic Games...ok ^_^
    Puerto Rico= 92 Top Scorers=carlos Arroyo 24pts-eddie Casiano 18pts
    U.s.a = 73 Top Scorers=tim Duncan 15pts-allen Iverson 15pts
    More Coverage On Tuesdays Game U.s.a Versus Greece 3:00pm Estern Time
    I would have liked that too, but the reason that is not how it is is because Kobe couldn't because he is stuck here for his trial. Shaq and KG didn't want to go overseas because of all the terrorism threats. Same story with a lot of other good players from the NBA.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    houndoomofdarkness said:
    I Know That Is Very Disapointing.if The Players I Mentioned In My Previous Post Went Theu Would Blow Out All The Competion...

Yeah I mean...how can they lose against Italy AND Puerto Rico.
    Luckily out of the whole history, they won 109 games and lost 3 games. That's crazy. XD

Don't worry. The U.S. still has a good team.

houndoomofdarkness

God of darkness
    Years
  • ok im back here for my sencond report... the u.s basketball team moments ago defeated greece in a very close game that the u.s national team barely won today..
    the hopes for the u.s winning a gold medal are stiil in every man in the dream team ...the gold medal is the only goal anything else will be failure...the u.x has to watch out for spain that took down argentina today..spain is now 2 and 0 with their star pau gasol who plays for the grisleys ok here are the stats of the u.s vs greece game

USAflag_28x18.gif
    =77 top scorers-Allen Iverson 17pts-Tim Duncan 14pts
    GREflag_28x18.gif
    =71 top scorers-Antonios Fotsis 22pts-Lazaros Papadopoulos 14pts

next match this thursday​
    USAflag_28x18.gif
    vs
    AUSflag_28x18.gif

Poke'gangster

Banned
    Years
  • Star6 said:
    The opening ceremonies were awesome but did any one else note that Iraq Iran and israel were not grouped together like all the us then the cs. I know it was based on the greek alphabet but Iran and Iraq should stilln have been beside Israel.*coughs*poltical*coughs*

I'm Greek so I can tell you...
    Let's see ahh!
    In Greek Iraq starts with the letter kappa and USA starts with Alpha "Americee" and Isriael starts with an Omicron
    You want to know more I'd be happy to tell you :classic: Okay that smilie was creepy

houndoomofdarkness

God of darkness
    Years
  • The u.s national basketball team took down Autralia today....They dominatae the whole game ..in the 4th quarter the u.s show 12/16....they u.s closed the game in style blowing out Australia ...The way the u.s played to day said one thing *THE U.S IS IN GOOD SHAPE TO WIN THE GOLD MEDAL....HERE ARE THE STATITICS ...AND SCORE...

USAflag_28x18.gif
    =89 TOP SCORERS TIM DUNCAN 18PTS-ALLEN IVERSON 16PTS
    AUSflag_28x18.gif
    =79TOP SCORERS HEAL SHANE 17PTS-BOGUT ANDREW 11PTS
    NEXT MATCH SATURDAY​
    USAflag_28x18.gif
    VS
    LTU.gif

Back