• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Olympics

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    ya, but the x games are over. and i don't know how you can say they suck, the olympics are awesome, but whatever you say man...
    all of last week i was watching the olympics in catalina. the most interesting events (i think) have been court volleyball (i play it for my school) and girls gymnastics. i've decided that carly patterson's my backup if things go bad with my current girlfriend.

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    that's cuz you're canadian. in the past, when there's a mistake and somebody else wins gold but they're not supposed to, they award double golds. like with the canadian ice skaters with the french judge scandal in the winter olympics. the team that won got to keep their gold, even though it was established that canadians were better.
    i think the korean and hamm should both be awarded golds.

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    they did it for the canadians 2 years ago. and i have little or no patriotism.
    it's just the fair thing to do. having a gold taken away from you for somebody elses mistake would be aweful for anybody.

Years
  • It would be just as awful to know that someone else, who didn't deserve to get gold, has your gold medal's duplicate. But whatever, I respect your opinion.

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    glad to hear it, and it would take a lot of the honor out of the medal if it was duplicated, but i dunno... still seems fair to me.

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 7, 2005
    I think that someday, I will be a swimmer in the olypics. I am a really fast swimmer, and I never train either. But, its not my goal really.

zsun_44

Just a member
    Years
  • good luck Vf1aBattaloid690, i dont think i'll ever be an athlete in the olympics... i'm not good at ay sport!

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    me and my friend john'll be winning beach volleyball for the USA men in '08 or '12. so look out. (we have a friend promising us each 3000 if we make it. and the chance to meet carly patterson is not something you want to pass up)

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 7, 2005
    zsun_44 said:
    good luck Vf1aBattaloid690, i dont think i'll ever be an athlete in the olympics... i'm not good at ay sport!

Hey thanks! And I bet u will find a sport ur good at. Everyone is good at something. I mean, swimming is the ONLY sport im good at. If u cant find a sport, u will probably find something.

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    i'll hang out with you in the olympic village when we're both olympians, Vf1aBattaloid690. if that's cool with you.

Years
    • Age 59
    • Seen Aug 3, 2019
    Mmm.... My hands are very strong so I guess I could do weighlifting. Or maybe judo, tae kwon do, boxing...

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    I'm watching the weightlifters in the Olympics right now on NBC. I think I jsut watched the end of it though. Russia took the silver and bronze and some country I don't know (BUL=what?) got the gold.

I was watching ping-pong last night. I don't think I watched all of it though. Japan and China were in the round I watched and Japan won I think.

Now it's the discus throwing thing...

RAYQVASA

|| *_* ||
    Years
  • i'm from greece..it's great.....now we have the paralympics....coca-cola created a park named water plaza and it will be open only during the olympics..i have gone thre ...

Back