• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Omega Battles

Kai Yamato

Lone Soldier
    Years
    Kai: We announce now that SPPF's popularity has went down the drain, we decided to move the Wacko Battles to a new home. This is the Wacko Battles Officials' decision, we will not reveal the location to you unless we invite you. Anyways, the way the war end was unexpected, I should've told CF to perform some poison effect on Hiki but he got so pissed off. Yes, I hate to be on CF's angry side, really. But the war has ended and we finally can have some peace for once and get on with their lives! Anyways, Arashi and Drei, n00bs? Well, not really, they're just messed up. Everyone's messed up. -.- Wait, who's Tempest? Are you saying that the Wacko Battles should be under someone who didn't created it? Anyways, time for me to stop my babbling. I choose the power of darkness. Yes, fear the demonic energy. My choice of weapon, the katana. I'm already ahead of you. *Takes out Honjo Masamune which glows with red energy*

Last edited:

Hive Mind

science fiction nut
    Years
    Sppf been sinking for a while.
    Though Tempest is on a dead forum.
    *pets a Lugia*
    Hell knows Wind Blast needs work.
    I've been too busy being insane.
    *talk to Topaz without words*

Kai Yamato

Lone Soldier
    Years
    Kai: Excuse my behavior, I'm kind of pissed for some unknown reason. Well, taking care of the puppies is a great pain. Ugh. They kept on chewing and biting. Not to mention causing a mess with their water bowl.

Back