• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

OMG! A NOOB!

sure25

Open Agent (For Now)
    Years
    Hey everyone I'm sure25. I usually use gimmick teams (Sandstorm, Hail, Raindance etc.). I'm part of the clan LV (leaguevictors). I'm new to this so any help is great.

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
    Hai there sure! A big fat celatory (word I just made up XP) Welcome to PC. <3

So you like to competitive battle eh? Sounds like you'll love this sub forum -- Pokemon Strategies and Movesets. <3

Yeah, its basically a sub forum where you can get team help, look up threats, get advice, etc, etc.

P.S. DO you love Glaveon? I loveeeeee Glaceon.<3
    I mean LOOK AT ITS EARS!
    ITS LIKE A POKEMON VERSION OF ZELDA! =3

Gauche: Miss D's getting way to excited about ears...

If you have questions, you can always ask me via Visitor Meddage, or a Private message, or you can ask a moderator (the guys in bolded blue or orange) for anything. <3

Oh and take a look at the rules and FAQ alrighty?

Have fun. :3
    (Miss D awaaayyyyyyyyyy~!)

ANARCHit3cht

Call me Archie!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 25, 2020
    Competitive battling? =S not my thing, but there is a lot of it at PC, so you should do well in that respect. See ya around, sure25.

Back