• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

OMG! Gym Stuff..

Yoru Ryu

Nutricious information
    Years
    All the Cell Shaded goodness of PSP. Seriously... this is pathetic >.<

Ah well, i was gonna post some other rough stuff too (of Gym Leaders) but it might be a little inapropiate... involving nightwear. I haven't been around here long enough to get to grips with people's limits ??

So enjoy a creepy Bugsy...

OMG! Gym Stuff..

Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2009
    The art is AWSOME, but the pose bugs me, it's stiff and urealistic, but other than that it is WONDERFUL!! 9.5/10

Years
    The only thing that confuses me is the one pair of the scyther's wings, the ones near the middle of the picture...I can't figure out where they attach to on the scyther's body. ^_^;;

But other than that...this is great. ^_^ Such smooth lineart, and such neatly-done shading. I like it. :D

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
    YORU RYU! A fellow PaintShop pro artist! What version do you use, I use 9
    Bugsy is just awesome, I love it in every way 10/10, I didn't even notice the uncolored parts.
    Do a Clair now! ~It's very cool!
    Yes, do Clair, everybody loves Clair. *speaks like Brock in SSAnne episode1 and drools at the thought*

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
    Clair sounds wonderful to do^o^You should also do Tate x Liza and Whitney^^

I personally like Bugsy,so this pic is so adorable^^

Duplica

Survivor of Cornwell
    Years
    Omigosh! BUGSY!!!! My absolute FAVOURITE gym leader! I love him! This is so cute! This is probably ONE OF THE BEST fanart pictures I've seen of him! Keep up the good work!

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 19, 2016
    I'd like to see all your art. The bugsy is really great, too! Looks like it came right out of the anim?!

Yoru Ryu

Nutricious information
    Years
    Thanks for ze comments people. Means a lot -^^-

Swizzler121 said:
    The art is AWSOME, but the pose bugs me, it's stiff and urealistic, but other than that it is WONDERFUL!! 9.5/10

Yeah, he is a little upright. It looks better on paper but whenever i try to do lineart on a computer it fails XD

Cowrie said:
    The only thing that confuses me is the one pair of the scyther's wings, the ones near the middle of the picture...I can't figure out where they attach to on the scyther's body. ^_^;;

The wings nearest Bugsy... er, yeah... they're attached to... the neck? Haha, i don't really understand why i did that. I'll be more careful next time -^^-

Crystal Clair said:
    YORU RYU! A fellow PaintShop pro artist! What version do you use, I use 9

Yes, do Clair, everybody loves Clair.

I've got Paint Shop Pro 8; it was on offer since 9 is out ^.^;; Still, i have no idea how it really works o_o

And everyone DOES love Clair... at least i do anyway. I have a sketch-y pic of her and Karen in nighties ^_^;;;

Shampoo said:
    You should also do Tate x Liza

I have a Tate an' Liza one actually ^^ It's just a pencil sketch though.

^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^

Here's some more... little thingies i usually use as Avatars around... oldish they are...

OMG! Gym Stuff..
    ~ Ignore the black line near his bangs! When i transparented the BG that just came up o_O

OMG! Gym Stuff..
    ~ Another Favourite. His Character Design is just Great!

OMG! Gym Stuff..
    ~ Dalmatian!Wes XD I have his face as my avvie on DA.

Yoru Ryu

Nutricious information
    Years
    QFred said:
    I must say that your art is very cool! I like it, even if your art isn't very cool style!

And do the Clair soon!

You mean not a cool style as in it's only simple Cell-Shading? Heh, believe me, i've tried to do stuff like Soft-Shading but that doesn't get me anywhere.

I have about seven different styles o_o;; And can never decide which i like best ^^; It's a pain.

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
    OMG! Gym Stuff..
    ~ Another Favourite. His Character Design is just Great!

AIYAAAAA!!!OMG,it's the sexy Silver!!!!
    Yoru Ryo,you are super talented!!!silver looks so hawt in this pic!!!

Silver is super cute,but I must say,you made him look so--I won't say anything.XDkeep up the good work^^

Last edited:
    Years
    I never thought I would say this,

but you just made silver look hot XD
    I love this all, please a clair XD everyone loves her ^^

How long does these take to do...ohh i new person with a great talent WOW! Keep these up!

Years
    HOLY CRAP! That's totally awesome. And I'm risking bigtime groundation being on here...I don't like Clair...
    Your art is awesome. And I like Single-Cell shading better, it makes it look like it took longer... 0.o

Phantom_Bugsy

Le Malade Imaginaire
    Years
    *coughcoughBrawlyandMorty*

...:0 Would there by any chance be a Brawly or a Will or a Morty or maybe even a Todd in pretty nightwear? :D Cause....cause....heeheehee. <3

Your stuff just keeps gettin' better and better. >D

Back