• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

OMG! Like talk like a valley like girl and like stuff XD

Years
    JennySkitty said:
    I don't get it, why everybody writes like it....i am confused =/, are ya drunk?.

We, like, wrote like this because, like, this is how valley girls talk, and were acting like them~ (Although I'm not surprised you thought we were drunk XD)

Like, I need a makeover! *squeels*

Kecleon_

Spriter
    Years
    OMG! I like love to like talk like like this! I was like born to like talk like this!

I like g2g stare at like myself in like the mirror for like two hours! *runs like off*

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
    I mean so totally out of it, that girl like needs acne cream~! And as for like Lion Heart, that so totally does not like sound, like, valley girl, like! So totally... like... try-hard!

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
    I, like, know, I'm, like, totally confused, I just, like, don't get this, like omfg, the name valley girl, is just, like, so, totally, wrong~

Miss Reyna

Happiness~
    Years
    Like let me try. Like to do this. Like, I like so going to mess up.

Like this is so cool. Ashlein's sig is, like so like cool!

Like this is going to rock after I get like done with this post. Like I going to like paint my nails. I think, like a ruby red will go great on them but will, it like match my hair. Like what do you girls think?

JennySkitty

PiNk WoRlD
    Years
    OMG!, like i still don't like i get what is like a valley girl, OMG, is so like i don't know, please, OMG why nobody like would tell me, like nobody listen to me!.

Ms.Allison Goldfrapp

Satan Chick
    Years
    We Vals like totally have to stick together, all the non-vals are so gag me with a spoon grody fer sure! Vals are like the sweetest n' purest!

JennySkitty

PiNk WoRlD
    Years
    OMG like i am like a valley girl then, because like OMG i still like talk like a valley girl, OMG like i had seen many like a valley girls, like OMG!!.

(nahh i am not XD.)

Back