• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

OMG MY ODDISH IS IN THE LAVA BACKGROUND!

Heather

Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2021
    Mine are completely random.. Usually I will make a box of my favorite pokemon and I will give them a really cool background for their box. :)

MarioManH

top kek
    Years
    I organize them typically by Shiny, Events, IV Breeds, Competitive, Shiny Competitive, and just throw everything else in random boxes.

Years
    • Seen May 31, 2020
    Organized mine by National Dex Number, then a box for Shinies, ones that aren't mine that I want to trade away, ones I have leftover that can't fit in the Natioanl Dex because there is already one of the same species, one for forms, ones I need to evolve, ones I need to breed.

XpokeX

I'm a ninja and im..... gone
    Years
    • Seen May 8, 2023
    I organise mine by their primary types,except for my party box and a breed box(all my failed Masuda method breeds go)

Fernbutter

Murder is the way.
    Years
    I am probably a severe OCD freak and I end up using every background then renaming them all again. Afterwards I would just put them in the environment that fits them most.
    If there are any extra unused backgrounds, the one remaining box will be constantly changed.

Back