• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Omigosh. Periwinkle~ drew this.

Periwinkle~

oink.
    Years
    Hello. You might've known me as Hikari Tenshi, but that was a long time ago. (changed name)

First off, this isn't related to Pokemon. :o
    This is Eunjee. She's Korean, South Korean. What she is wearing right now is a Hanbok (traditional Korean costume). She's quite old, but is just 19 years old. To top this all off, she's a vampire.
    -gasp-

Okay here's the link. [open at caution. the file is kind of big.]
    Eunjee Park

Comments and Criticism, please.

GrayLuna

Years
    i think this is pretty good except it would of been better if you made the dress a bit tighter till the hips because she looks kind of pregnant

Rena Ryuugu

はぅ〜
    Years
    I think it's really good. -fails at art... and giving reviews-

She might look better with a nose of some kind, even if it's just a small dot.

Periwinkle~

oink.
    Years
    Thank you!

Ah noses... xD
    I suck at them.

btw, if you look [really] closely at her face, you might just see the attempted "dot" I drew.

Back