• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ominous Mix's Sprite Fusion/Fakemon/Graphics Shop

OminousMix

"Show me whatcha got."
Years
  • Could you make an evil phoenix Pokemon, with some dragon attributes? I'm curious about what that would look like.

Sure but that will take me atleast 2 or 3 days. :)

[UPDATE]:

Whoo~
    I finally did it. I hope you like it, i call it Phoryec.
    picture.php

Last edited:

Haxofreak

Casual Scripter
    Years
  • Hey I know you are currently busy..... but I'd like you to make a userbar for me if it isn't too much trouble(its for the hack i told you about)
    Make the background purplish blackish like garchomp :D
    it'll be nice if you could put the entire gible family animated too :)
    and the caption should be Pokemon Rytra Quest...

If you can't do it its ok.....
    I just dont know how to make one myself.....
    thanks in advance! :D

Years
    • Seen Mar 31, 2012
    I've been thinking of a personal Pokemon, and am wondering if you would be able to create a sprite for it. It would probably require a 2-step process, as it's a fusion of 3 Pokemon: two make up the base, and the third's physical characteristics are blended onto it.

Base:Mewtwo + Lucario (50/50 blend)
    Other: Arceus (blend it's physical characteristics onto the Base)

P.S. I understand you are likely very busy and that it will probably take you a few days to even be able to read this. I can wait. Also, don't worry about naming it, I have one in mind.

Last edited:

legendarypokemon

He has multiple Personalities
    Years
  • Hey, OM Could You Make Me an Avvy with
    Background: Shiny Charizard colors
    Render/Character[The thing you want to stand out in the graphic, if you want one if not type no here]: Shiny Charizard
    Thanks a lot in advance.

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2011
    Fusion Miniform
    Base Pokemon: Regigigas
    Other Pokes: Pikachu and Charizard
    Description: What ever

Years
    • Seen Mar 31, 2012
    Just to let you know I am still waiting for my "order". However, unlike Ismaillol, I am still capable of patiently waiting. In my experience, things that take some time tend to be worth the wait.

Years
    • Seen Mar 31, 2012
    Just writing again to say I'm still waiting for my order. Also, if you haven't done to much on it, I'd like to clarify I'd like my sprite to maintain a bipedal, roughly humanoid stance.

mewlover22

Pokemon Creator
    Years
  • If you still take request. I would like two fakemon.

Fakemon 1 Soluc
    Color: Yellowish white
    Description: One of two acient dragons base on the power of the sun and thunder that once ruled in the helta region.
    Image: I do not have a picture for him but i want it to look dragon like the two pokemon from black and white.

Fakemon 2 Noctun
    Color: Black & White like the moon
    Description: One of two acient dragons base on the power of the moon and thunder that once ruled in the helta region.
    Image: I do not have a picture for him but i want it to look dragon like the two pokemon from black and white.

So you know the two games are called Pokemon Sun & Pokemon Moon let me know if you need any more info on them.

Last edited:
    Back