• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

omnom. :3

Years
    Why hello there ~
    I decided yesterday that I needed to join a pokemon community, so I searched the internet for a while looking for one that appealed to me, and out of the dozens that I looked through, this one won me over. It's soo adorable <3 And you seem to have an amazing community as well, which is totally awesome.

I guess I should say a bit about myself. I'm Sable, I'm 19 and I work as a Photographer and Image Editor for a company nearby. I live in a small town in California with my family and four miniature dachshunds.
    I do freelance webdesign, draw, and stalk blogs and forums for a majority of my days. I love going to movies, I adore reading and I'm a huge **** for Starbucks coffee.

I've been playing Pokemon since yellow version on the Gameboy color, and I've always loved the games to pieces. Crystal is my all time favorite, although the battery in the game died and wiped it, which makes me a sad panda.
    I recently got Platinum and started over. I'm up to my fifth badge in it at current, and working on my sixth today.

I love Eevee's and all their evolutions, and Sableye will always hold a special place in my heart. <3.

I hope to spend lots of time here in the future, and I'm looking forward to meeting all of the awesome people on the forums.

Last edited:
    Years
    Hello and welcome to PC!

Yey, another photographer! Always good to know :D

I am glad you decided to join our community. It is nice to see new members taking an interest, and not just joining for the sake of it.
    Web design? Interesting. You seem like a lovely person and I hope you stay around ^.^

If you need any help, feel free to ask. Make sure you read over the rules too =]

~Alinthea

Vie

Years
    hey, welcome :3
    of course we are amazing.
    chut the graphic & photographion,'ll love it there, I guess. :D
    and the eeveelutions rock.
    bye ~

Years
    @Alinthea:hehe, thanks for the very warm welcome, and I actually went and read the rules right after I posted that. (Good thing I didn't break any rules!)

I sure will keep you in mind if any questions pop up! Thanks so much! :3 <3.

lia

im back.lets rule pc again
    Years
    hi there..
    welcome to pc..
    wow..
    a photographer..

anyways,
    i hope you enjoy your stay..

Kazukii

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2009
    Sounds like a pretty awesome life you're living out ;)
    Welcome to the forums anyway!

Back