• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Giveaway] [ON] Metal's daily roulette 08/01/2016 open for other 24h after the last bump

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    When there Is the [ON] it means that the lottery is ON today , it is considered as UTC+1 days
    If we hit for 2 consecutive days 10 partecipants i'll put in some other prizes and also a 2 winner prize
    winner still need to redeem the prize: aggrojag-azahii-First12

Read me before:
    Spoiler:

Rules:
    Spoiler:

These are the prizes:
    Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
    I would like Kartana.
    Have you pokegened them?

No like i said me and my friends trained them and after we copied them with powersaves , so the original ones were totally legit those are the copies i'm giving away , btw cloning on this site isn't a probelm , and hey i'm offering free pokemons so it's just thata good thing no?

JayTheKing

~~King Of Valla~~
    Years
    No like i said me and my friends trained them and after we copied them with powersaves , so the original ones were totally legit those are the copies i'm giving away , btw cloning on this site isn't a probelm , and hey i'm offering free pokemons so it's just thata good thing no?

Oh yeah clones are fine I just wanted to make sure their Ivs and natures werent modified with pokegen. :)

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back