• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

"On Our Journey" - CG/Drawing

Ethan621

Wait, what?
    Years
    Impressive- the guy's body all the way upt o his head. Good job with the posing and weight distribution.

Unimpressive- the guy's head and Politoed. They need improvements, man.

Forest Grovyle

Resident Reptilian Artist
    Years
    I like the background here, you really get a sense of place from it :) The guy's body is well-drawn as well, and it's an interesting pose. Also, you seem to have a consistent light source, which is good.

The head seems a bit awkward - it seems a bit strangely shaped. But I am sure with more practise you will be able to get that fixed fine! :D

Good job - it's a nice pic and I hope to see more from you!

--FG

Team-Aqua-Admin

Evil Is So Cute!
    Years
    Like the other's have mentioned--the head. I can understand the awkwardness of drawing in a style you are not used to drawing in. Perfectly fine! Keep practising and you'll be great!

Otherwise, I love it! Especially the natural way the body is sitting and the background(I'm HORRIBLE at those...)!! =D

Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2007
    I personally think it was quite good. I mean i liked it...yeah it needs some improvements here and there but no-one is perfect so :P I liked it...good job

Back