• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

One Destiny RP - PG 13

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poké-fyu

Merry X-Mas Guise!
Years
  • One Destiny RP - By Poke-Fyu

Rated PG-13 for some language and violence.

Introcuction:

Before we start, I'd liek to say: Hello, fellow RPers. I'm Poke-fyu, a newbie at Rping of sorts. Here to give this a shot; sounds pretty fun, and I've loved pokemon stories, so I hope this become popular. Please read the rules and if neccesary PM me for some more information on it. I hope you guys have fun with this, and good luck in this wing of Rping!​

The Plot

Written by Poke-Fyu

Over the years, Johto had a series of weather problems. No one knew why, and they indeed wanted to. There were a series of thunderstorms, hurricanes, harsh rain, and much more. The citizens where scared. Then, one day, in Kanto, Ash heard what was happening. He called up May and Brock and together they headed out to Johto to see what was happening. The found out that that Lugia was on a rampage, and Ho-oh was trying to stop him. Celebi was also on a rampage, and was creating forest fires everywhere. Brock, Ash and May tried to stop them, but no luck. No one has seen them since. The problems have stopped, and everyone thought it was over, but it was only the beginning.
    Lugia and Celebi had gone into combat after finding out that they, too, were tearing apart the region. They started fighting to the death, and it took a year in one day to end. "It was beyone amazing." one citizen of Blackthorn said, where the battle was. In the end, Lugia triumphed, and Celebi was lost in the sea. Lugia swept into the air with victory, and flapped his wings. Suddenly, a dark bulge in the clouds formed. It was a Rayquaza, who hailed from Hoenn. Rayquaza had a person on his back, and who else could it be but Vance. Vance ordered Rayquaza to Draco Meteor, and Lugia was crushed. His wife, the gym leader in Blackthorn, also had her Kingdra handy together they finished Lugia off. Then, a burst of light appeared, and Rayquaza suddenly vanished, Vance and the gym leader with it.
    No one knew what the blast of light came from, but some say it was Jirachi, who was awakened early. Now, Jirachi has taken over Lugia's place and went on rampage as well, for he was to disappear from the face of earth if he is awakened in the middle of his slumber. Lugia's dark power kept Jirachi alive becuase he had been the one that caused everything to happen. Now, all three regions were involved in this legendary crisis. Sinnoh had no word of what was happenining, but now Hoenn and Kanto did. Now, a few trainers who want to find out what happened to Vance, the two gym leaders, Ash, May, Celebi, Lugia, and Rayquaza, will cross the land of many to get to where it was all happening.
    If these few trainers win over this crisis then all will be at peace. You can join the few trainers who have decided to take this journey. Many have been tested, and many have failed, but it is worth trying. If this does not work, all is lost. You'll run into all the pokemon in the world, and you might just be able to find out where Vance and his wife are. A growning number of trainers, one tragedy, one destiny - fufill in by helping the number of trainers who will soon set out to overcome the darkness that took over the once peaceful Lugia and Jirachi. During your quest, you may find Max, who will help you on your journey. Together, you will find out what has happened!
    And as an added bonus, Misty has also joined you. She is the key to finding out where you need to go. She has found a map labeled, "The Path to the Error". She had inferred that it meant the path to the answer to the error of Johto, and she was right! With her, you have a chance to find everything out! Your quest starts in a small part of Johto called Ertilla, and you have gone to Orawood Town to recieve your pokemon.

Max's Pokemon:

Gardevoir Lv. 32
    Moves: Energy Ball, Psychic, Calm Mind, Shadow Ball
    Impish
    Happiness: 255

Mightyena Lv. 29
    Moves: Bite, Faint Attack, Iron Tail, Rest
    Bold
    Happiness: 210

Shuppet Lv. 30
    Moves: Taunt, Night Shade, Leer, Scary Face
    Mild
    Happiness: 225

Misty's Pokemon:

Gyarados Lv. 66
    Moves: Ice Fang, Earthquake, Waterfall, Stone Edge
    Adamant

Starmie Lv. 71
    Moves: Thunderbolt, Psychic, Wish, Surf
    Bold

Azumarill Lv. 64
    Moves: Aqua Tail, Aqua Ring, Body Slam, Double Edge
    Docile
    Happiness: 235

Togekiss Lv. 66
    Moves: Air Slash, Swords Dance, Fly, Metronome
    Timid
    Happiness: 255​

Rules

001. No godmodding.
    002. Normal RP rules.
    003, Some Romance; not too much.
    004. Some language, don't overdo it though.
    005. Be active. If you aren't, don't apply.
    006. Have fun.
    007. Be creative.
    008. Go along with the plot.
    009. Spelling isn't a problem with me, but try your best to check before you post.
    010. Only one character per person.

THIS RP TAKES PLACE IN: JOHTO. PM ME if any questions.

Signup of sorts

To signup, you must be : Active, a good Rper (unlike me) and fun. To sign up, follow the rules and post with this form:

PC Name: (Username)
    Activity: (When are you online)
    RP Name: (The name of your character. ONLY ONE CHARACTER EACH.)
    History: (A little about you're character's past)
    Bio:
    Pokemon: (1 pokemon only, you may write that you catch more in the RPG. Must be LV. 5-10. You may choose any BASIC pokemon you like. No legendarys such as Jirachi and Celebi.)

My Signup (Used as an example as well)

PC Name: Poke-fyu

Activity: The afternoon, pretty active.

RP Name: Ryan Sloan

History:

The Sloans were once one of the most famous families on the pokemon planet; they had one many battling medals with all of their strong pokemon. But one day, an unkown theif took away all of the Sloan's pokemon, and their career was lost. Slowly, the fame and fortune faded away, and it is now a mere sentence: "Hey, we were famous once." Ryan dosen't care what anyone says, he knew he is famous, and he aims to resume his title as one. To do so, he has restarted his journey in the attempt to save Johto.

Bio:

Ryan Slaon is a 14 year old boy who was born in Blackthorn City, Johto. His mother and father cared for him and when he was old enough, started to teach him pokemon. After a while, they saw he had talent like themselves, and got him in scattered tournaments. Many were won by him. Now, on his 14th birthday, after 4 years of borrowing his mother and father's pokemon, he had recieved his own, a small pokemon that he ould train until it was as strong as possible.

Pokemon:

One Destiny RP - PG 13

LV. 5
    Moves:
    Tackle, Charm
    Happiness:
    Nature: Impish

(MAKE SURE YOUR HISTORY AND BIO IS MUCH LONGER THAN THAT!!!

Thanks for reading!

Thanks a bunch for reading, be sure to join, or reserve a spot!

Reserved spots:

Current Characters:

None.

Credits:
    -Nytkoi for formatting and idea.​

Relevant

PACT;; applejuice & nytkoi
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Dec 29, 2010
    I'm not sure if this is a bump, but I'd like to join this. Is it dead, or still going on?

-MetalGardevoir

Years
  • PC Name: jackblaze

Activity: After school, around 6-10pm

RP Name: Jack Gray

History: Jack was born in a little town outside of Olivine city where he and his two brothers were born and raised. Jack was always fascinated by pokemon. Jack father who was always off finding new pokemon and assisting Prof Elm who he was close friends with. Jack brothers ,when they were older, went on to be pokemon trainers leaving their brother alone on the farm with his mother.

Bio: To Jack turning 14 was a great accomplishment as that was the age his brother went on to become trainers. Since Jack always had the experience of using pokemon through the one's that were at Prof Elm's lab, he knew in his heart he would be a excellent trainer.

Pokemon: Houndour
    Level 7
    Nature: Brave
    Happiness: 75

MOVES
    1. Ember
    2. Howl
    3. Double Team (TM 23)
    4. Shadow Ball (TM 30)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back