• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

One-Hit Wonders.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sonics

darĸraι ғanвoy
    Years
    I have been thinking and can only think of 1 Pokemon of which you only see in 1 episode - keeping in mind im not including the movies.

You only get to see Charmeleon in the episode where Charmander evolves then like 10 minutes later he evolves again.

You see Charmeleon in Pokemon4Ever the Celebi movie but he belongs to a kid from the past.

Trying to keep up conversation if any of you have any hunches into any Pokemon that only appear once then have a post and i will look into it , then i will reply with my findings.

- Sonics

Guy

just a guy
    Years
    Umm, as far as I know, almost every Pokémon has made more than one appearance in the anime. To check out all the episodes a certain Pokémon aired in, then you can use Serebii's little helpful AniméDex. :]

Otherwise, there's really not much for this thread.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back