• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

one of my first sprites ( fusion)

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 16, 2013
    hi guys this is my first attempt at colour changing and partial fusion

ny constructive criticism welcome
    file is attached

also how do i post the pic straight into my thread ?

cheers

= GPR =

Birding Extraordinaire
    Years
    To directly insert pictures into a thread:

1. Save the picture as a compatible format with pokecommunity (.png/.jpeg/.gif)

2. Go online, to an image hosting website and upload your image (photobucket.com/iaza.com/imagehost.org)

3. Copy the hotlink (specifically the HOTLINK...not html or forum)

4. when you go to write your post, set your cursor where you want the picture to be placed

5. click
    one of my first sprites ( fusion)
    (the insert image button)

6. paste the hotlink

7. say OK

8. the picture should be included in your post if you did this proceedure correctly. Make sure that you have posted more than fifteen posts as well, for pokecommunity does not allow members to hotlink to other sites until you have enough posting experience.

A public service anouncement brought to you by gp_arts!

Missingno.7-4468

The Kazuka Party is for curry!
    Years
    Not to be mean but here we go...
    Three huge problems with the sprite:

1.Overall, it's not vey good, but then again, anything with Arceus is not a good fusion.
    2 NEVER EVER save as .jpg, it makes the sprite quality drop significantly, go with .png instead.
    3.Remember the outlines, they are inportant to have(look at the top right of the crest)

Sorry to be so mean...

Oh, and you need 3 more sprites, if a mod sees this, you're in deep trouble.

= GPR =

Birding Extraordinaire
    Years
    You need to have four sprites on your thread... but you need to post 15 times before being able to put up hotlinks... aka your portal to pictures. I'm pretty sure that where ever you go on pokecommunity, you're gonna need 15 posts minimum until you can put in hotlinks.

Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2024
    Not enough sprites for a thread - you need at least 4 examples to have a showcase thread.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back