• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

One of my pics

Eternal Nightmare

Stunningly Handsome
Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2015
    My friend draws wolves and she asked me to draw a picture of her main wolf named Trey as a human. So tell me waht do you think of my picture, even though I dont have one of the wolf.
    scan0002.jpg

Yes it needs some clean up XD. i asked her to photoshop the pic for me so I can get one and she can keep it on her computer.

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    I see a few things wrong. Like you said, you need to clean it up a bit. The sunglasses on his head look like they're floating a bit too far above the scalp. They should probably be slightly pushed down and evened out as well.

The fingers on the right hand are waaaaaaay too small. They should be longer and slender. If the fingers clasp over the face, they are the perfect size.

That's really all I can see wrong. Other than the above, this picture is wonderfully drawn.​

Eternal Nightmare

Stunningly Handsome
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2015
    Wow thanks guys. Yes know that the sunglasses arnt perfect and my hands absoluletly suck xD I have to practice them some more. Anyway I has two more pics now please comments and give helpful advice :3
    scan0004.jpg

This pic is of a girl character of my friends. Her name is Alexia and I asked permission to draw her in my own style. i must say this pic turned out fabulous, with the exception of the hands grrrrrrr.

scan0005.jpg

This is one of my original characters. Her name is Abe, not ABE as in ABRAHAM but its ahh-bee or ahh-beh got it, Akiyama and she is an angel, my angels are different from the standard angel xD. If interested I would give you all her background story lmao but anyway tell me what you think about the two. Please comment and critique, especially critique cuz I love those xD

Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2010
    The one of Alexia is really nice. i can see you're using some proportioning which is good. better start than most you see here xD'...
    Just keep working at it, it's not really so excellent right now, but with practice you'll definitely get there.
    uh, for example, your legs could do with being a bit longer and generally more wider. Us laydees have fatass thighs, y'know~!*even the ones that don't do. ¦¬D*
    Gotta have our childbearing ladyhips. Also you made Alexias shoulders kinda wide and a wee bit too beefy? Try making them more delicate for a more feminine look. (also, what's that apparent stray line above her lip? looks kinda like a mustacheo... dig?) so yes. work on shoulders and hips/legs *I mean more the muscle and flesh structure than proportions here* and you'll soon see what a huge difference it makes!

and don't worry about hands. X___x' they're difficult. get the less troublesome stuff right and THEN get your hands to come. you need more time to get used to how the human body works... I still have trouble with hands and I've been drawing since before I remember... *far too long. wah i feel OLD*
    :) one last niggle is that... your lines could do with work. Even if you later want to have a messy style of lines, work on getting crisp, clean, tidy ones FIRST so you can develop from there, like learning to walk before you run. I can teach you a few tricks with a pencil if you want help and don't wanna be doing penwork.
    What might help is to find a picture with a style of line you want to achieve and then try to emulate it. Sounds boring but if it's the right style you'll enjoy it and learn from it.

now that all that critiquing stuff is out of the way, let me stroke your ego a little, these ARE really nice and there's so much I like about them that i 100% think you should keep up! The lines on the neck! not perfect or anything but that'll come with time. A lot of people just forget these or never put them on at all *like men's nipples? what's that about, gah?* but I think they are really pretty and look fab! so keep them xD! please!
    Also you don't forget eyebrows X_____x so many people do that. I am thankful you aren't one of them.
    huzzah, i say, for also another person who differentiates between ladyfaces and manfaces. i get kinda sick of looking at ladyboys/prettyboys XD' its good to see some manly chin and jaw line going on! <3~ you did it well too! keep that up!!!! You say your hands are bad. but heck, you're fine with them. stop lettin' it bother you so much. they're not perfect. so what? not many people DO get them right anyhows~ and you can tell what they are so i fail to see an issue~
    Also i like Alexias pose. morrrre of that please, not wooden or overly generic <D!
    This is some great stuff so far! keep it up and i hope to see more soon! 8D!

Eternal Nightmare

Stunningly Handsome
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2015
    OMG wow thanks and I would love if you could teach me a few tricks or too. Ive been drawing since the 6th garde but Im still always eager to learn. I appreciate your comments and I will practice more. Thank you very much and keep them coming.
    Oh and the thing above the lips isnt a mustace I add that to show like a little part of the upper lip XP.

Back