• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

one piece

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2006
    anyone watch? the japanese one is the best anime imo, its a great seires. the american one isnt that great though.

Peach

Finnish Love ♥
    Years
    I haven't had change to watch the anime but I read the manga. It's ok^^

Super_Lawliet

An eye for an eye my friend
    Years
    It's an awsome show. 4kids really screwed it up, turning beer and wine into juice? Blocking off blood...lord someone get the realtiy police lol

Bocky

<-- the best
    Years
    it seems a little different. i think they said that someone was drinking "Ale", which is beer. so thats a slight change from 4kids with the whole juice thing idk it just seems less kid-ish when it's on CN but i could be wrong.

Ati

Staff User
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Apr 1, 2009
    Reyna_fire said:
    I like the american dub. I think it is very funny. The Japanese one is great too but I have more access to the american one.

Hmm there are 2 one piece series.
    Hm i am looking the germany one but dont know if its trancelated from the japaneese one or from american.
    But I think from japanese.

Yeah I like it too. Ruffy is really funny and strong:)

Years
    I like it, even though its edited. I understand why, although some of their edits are questionable. For example, in the manga Nami thinks " when they pass out drunk, I'll rob them blind." On tv it was changed to passing out due to acid indigedtion! What would have been better and still be sutible for children "after they fall asleep from over indulgance, I'll rob them blind." Still, its harmless. All I have to due is wait and it will eventually be released unedited. Or I could buy a multi region DVD player and buy the unedited Australian release.:laugh:

mew2_v1

The Unknown
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Sep 14, 2010
    I love watching One Piece in Japanese but not in English

Back