• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Online Games

Years
    • Seen Oct 7, 2023
    Hey guys,

I wasn't sure if this really fit in the Fan Games section since it isn't ROM Hacking related.

What online fan games have you played and what do you like about them?

SunflowerLady

❤Dog Lover🔆 🥴
    Years
  • The fakemons..are really interesting some are really good designs..others not so much but..meh there okay-ish I guess....The first fan game I downloaded was pokemon Empyrean...I like the designs and the story the boss battles are crazy. The stories are dark and since I'm much older..than most I guess I like relatable pokemon trainers not always being a 12 year old but close to my age as possible. I like dark stories so I like the comics..they are dark like cropping an arbok in half using slash and showing it..that's dark,😅 but it was in the comics...I like stuff rated for mature stories...so the second fan game I played is the pokemon red chapter which is base on the comics....it's heavy with story and side missions. I prefer pokemon fangames with a ton of story...in it and long hours of it. Pokemon Phoenix rising was my third download...beautiful graphics and content. I love the upcoming content that will be in the game. I tried the demo and it didn't disappoint me. I also download pokemon jade and pokemon Uranium I haven't played them yet but so far they look good. I heard about pokemon Dark Risingis wonderful from others and is also heavy on the story..for me to play a pokemon fan game it has to be more than the typical collect badges defeat the champ and the four...there has to be either fakemon..at the least then I'll play it while doing the old school things...cause the fakemon makes it worth putting hours in..or it has to have been made with a huge story background. Story-driven or fakemon...😁

Years
    • Seen Oct 7, 2023
    I'm personally a big fan of Pokefarm and I play it quite often. I would recommend it to anyone who likes collecting Pokemon and hunting shinnies.

Back