• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Online Games

do you play rune scape?

• Total voters

tnt974

random
    Years
    i have nothing like it sucks but i do not think you play if you do not no wut is and 4 how you fite it is beter wen you can hit 20s and wen you are vary vary good(or have a grate ax) you can hit 50s

sketch

3D animator/movie director
    Years
    • Age 31
    • LA
    • Seen Apr 14, 2014
    Try www.ferion.com .It's kind of like simcity.You take over other planets and can join alliances or wage war with others.Pretty fun!

Moggy

moogle king!!!!!!!
    Years
    whos about nooooooo as runescape is rubbish and gets really boring easily.

i was a member at lv.96 so i should know

dringer

trainer of legend
    Years
    • Seen Nov 6, 2008
    i play RS i am member total lvl around 1000 lvl 70 i recently was hacked so i have no armor

also i am a merchant so it wont be long before i get my god armor back

this the best mmo on the not or at all that is except for the graphics other then that i love it

check me out on high scores
    seymourballz

best friends
    seymour jugs
    seymourasses

djvolcom

Private Detective
    Years
    heh, i use to play but now i play RO, better graphiocs, and features, 2500 Average players, same as 2 RS servers put together, but i have a lvl 45 character on RS, and a lvl 34 Char on RS.

Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2006
    tuskahooney

Hi i play runescape i play wenever im not playing this
    my name is tuskahooney and if you could send me info on wer to get eggs
    it would be a lot of help

JX Valentine

Your aquatic overlord
    Years
    What? No option for "no"?

Anyway, I used to play Runescape. Last I checked, I was just above level 30 on my youngest character.

After awhile, though, I got bored and frustrated with some of the members, so I left. That and I became addicted to Maple Story instead.

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    Runescape has got to be the worst game I have ever played (it's even worse Rock 'n roll racing O_O). I played it for 2 hours and realized it was just a whole lot of rubbish. Everything about it sucks imo, especialy the battle system -.-

It goes something like this... *twhack* 1 damage... *twhack* 0 damage... *twhack* 2 damage... *twhack* 1 damage... congratulations, you killed a cow -.- And the horrible 3d-ish graphics don't make it any better.

Years
    GAH! RUNESCAPE IS HORRIBLE!

The battle system is so terrifyingly pathetic as smarties said
    Guild wars is atleast 50 times better and is free, (you have to buy it in store)
    and Runescape is filled with n00bs and scammers

Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2006
    hi my name on it is tuskahooney or ice venger0 i dont mind being in your clan im lvl 47 combat cause i never get to play

Years
    • Seen May 17, 2006
    i used to play runescape but my computer keeps bloking the site for somereason and my combat level is 51 and i had full rune now i have no armor..... died in wildy

Shadow98

Master Of Pokemon Legends
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2006
    Can any of you pokemon fans out there give me the names of some cool online games?

kohei

Pizzaman.
    Years
    Well, Pokemon related, only NetBattle. It's fun, so give it a try.

Maple Story is "cool", in a sense that it's a fully 2D online RPG. And it's free.

If you are into FPS's, I suggest Counter-Strike. IT's addictingly fun, and listening to people shout on voice chat with childish insults is pure gold :)

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
    I merged all the threads I could find realted to online games from the past month or so. These threads always seem to fade away quickly, and then a new one shows up almost immediately (*cough* Maple Story *cough*). So, keep it in here now.

Back