• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[General] Online now to help fill dexes

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Nov 28, 2021
    I have both games but can't trade with myself, so I figure I can help people with only one version.

sniebel

[color=#A75757]ニューラ[/color]
    Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2022
    Can you lend me Zamazenta for the dex entry?

Years
    • Seen Nov 28, 2021
    Not yet, but can go get. All I ask is that if I send you two of them could you trade one back for my sword Dex please?

sniebel

Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2022
    Yeah sure.
    If you need to transfer other exlusives to Sword too I can either breed a few of them or do it like with Zamazenta.

Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2020
    Hey,
    I have a small list of Pokemon I'm missing in Shield can you help, even of its just one I'd be massively grateful.

I'm missing:
    Scraggy
    Stonjourner
    Passimian
    Swirlix
    Turtnator

I don't mind touch trade if you prefer.
    Thanks.

Years
    • Seen Nov 28, 2021
    I don't mind. I have loads of him already but I'll surprise trade them. I'm on the look out for Galar ponyta and aromatisse if you have :)

Years
    • Seen Nov 28, 2021
    Thanks. That would be helpful. I'm on 6872

Salagon: I haven't forgotten about your drampa, noiverns just keep attacking me so it's taking ages. I'm also going back and forth between games, shouldn't be much longer.

sniebel

Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2022
    The Drampa was meant for Charmander424. Thank you very much sharing Zamazenta's dex entry though.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back