• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Online vedors

Years
    • Seen Mar 10, 2004
    I am currently trying to learn Japanese I have Katakana and Hiragana memoriezd and am looking for a good site to purchase Japanese Manga (preferable pokemon!) so I can practice.

If anyone has ideas about learning Japanese I would be greatful for the input!

:cool: Thanx

Tweak

>w< you guys can order pokespecial books from me too. just say which pokespecial books you want and i'll post up an auction on eBay. or just privately sell it to you. i have a verified paypal account.

i only have access to a limited amount of chinese pokespecial and all japanese pokespecial. i'm offering this service cause i want more people to get intrested in the pokespecial. i'm not getting any profit myself, all you do is pay the price for the book + the s/h.

Back