• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Online YGO Dueling! (Revived) (Again)

Icy42

.:~ICY~:.
Years
  • Welcome! Here, you can duel people with your real physical deck. More than 1 duel can take place at the same time, but these duels are serious and go with the official rules. (phases and stuff)
    The rules are:

No Cheating
    PC Rules
    Post a Summary for each move

The Summary template is:

???'s LP:
    ???'s LP:
    ???'s field:
    ???'s field:
    The following effects are currently happening:

Example:

DEC's LP: 8000
    Latias45's LP: 8000
    DEC's field: Bistro Butcher-ATK, one face-down monster, one face-down spell/trap
    latias45's field: Winged Kuriboh-DEF
    The following effects are currently happening: Swords of Revealing light(mine)-2 turns left
    _________________________________________________________________________________________________
    Alright! To start a duel, I place one face-down monster and 2 face down spells/traps.

DEC's LP: 8000
    ???'s LP: 8000
    DEC's field: 1 face-down monster, 2 face down spell/traps
    ???'s field: N/A
    The following effects are currently happening: N/A

~DEC~

Last edited:

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    It seems like a way to increase postcount and instant messaging is a better way of doing this because it has more speed and after some time. PC may log you off, which making you re-type anything, if it's a long summary. ^_^

Icy42

.:~ICY~:.
    Years
  • Kyouraku said:
    It seems like a way to increase postcount and instant messaging is a better way of doing this because it has more speed and after some time. PC may log you off, which making you re-type anything, if it's a long summary. ^_^
    PC randomly logs you off? That's wierd! But are we dueling or not?

Years
    • Seen Feb 21, 2006
    Why not use YVD?
    Digi-kun: light advertising, sry (AKA advertising by pointing to sig)

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 21, 2006
    well, the website I go to has set downloads. so i have every english card made. idk what you guys r tlking about.

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 11, 2006
    i will duel someone but we start with 6000 life points not 8000

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
  • Sure, I don't see why not... There's a deck that I made already that can easily take advantage of the lowered life point.

Why don't you go first? ^_^

Good luck, and have fun~
    Let honesty be the judge of this duel!

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
  • Duel by this: honesty

Deck is what you *want* to draw. Cards that you draw are determined by a sofisticated, unbiased and fair method that you must decide upon yourself, and no one will know if you cheat or not. Hence, honestly is our judge. I personally use a random number generator with a microsoft excel to do all the deck work.

You may feel that it's lame, but that's how a lot of people play online if they refuse/is too lazy to download special programs and such.

-opening hand, draw the 6 cards
    -set one monster facedown
    -set one spell or trap facedown
    -end of turn

Back