• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Only 19 left!!!!

Subzero829

Gamer's Breeding Team
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2009
    I only need 19 left to complete my entire pokedex!

• #368 – Gorebyss
    • #428 – Lopunny
    • #440 – Happiny
    • #448 – Lucario
    • #449 – Hippopotas
    • #450 – Hippowdon
    • #458 – Mantyke
    • #461 – Weavile
    • #463 – Lickilicky
    • #469 – Yanmega
    • #472 – Gliscor
    • #473 – Mamoswine
    • #474 – Porygon-Z
    • #475 – Gallade
    • #476 – Probopass
    • #477 – Dusknoir
    #478 – Froslass (or female Snorunt)

• #488 – Cresselia
    • #492 – Shaymin

Offering
    1. Babies/ Eggs pre-hatched or egg your choice (I have every pokemon up too #368 and can breed them and most of the rest as well). For most I will offer several (3-4 babies)
    2. I will offer some higher level pokemon pre evolved as well if needed and trade is fair.
    3. I do have some legendaries I am willing to give up for the harder to get pokemon such as Zapdos, Hadou Mew (It has been trained), Regirock, Registeel, Regigigas, Uxie, Mesprit, Azelf, Dialga, Latias

Just let me know what your looking for chances are I can make it happen.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 29, 2009
    I can give you the shaymin for the hadou mew if it is ut and a nature i need. let me know the nature and if it is ut. Post your response in my thread since I probably won't check back here.

Subzero829

Gamer's Breeding Team
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2009
    I can give you the shaymin for the hadou mew if it is ut and a nature i need. let me know the nature and if it is ut. Post your response in my thread since I probably won't check back here.

Thanks for reminding me I should include in the description that it was fully trained when I recieved it through a trade.

DextriuX

Mutant Feraligatr
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2015
    DO you have a stantler you could breed ( just checking) because I want one and I could trade a porygon-z or happiny for it.

Subzero829

Gamer's Breeding Team
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2009
    DO you have a stantler you could breed ( just checking) because I want one and I could trade a porygon-z or happiny for it.

Yes I could most certainly trade a stantler. If you are willing to get rid of both the porygon-z and the happiny I could breed multiple pokemon for you or throw in a legendary besides the stantler if you like.

Kirozane

Frolic and fun~
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Sep 12, 2023
    If you don't mind that it is evolved from the generic in-game trade lickitung from firered and leafgreen, I have a lickilicky I could just... give you.

Subzero829

Gamer's Breeding Team
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2009
    If you don't mind that it is evolved from the generic in-game trade lickitung from firered and leafgreen, I have a lickilicky I could just... give you.

That would be great. When would you be available for trade?

Pyro da Infernape

Pokemon Junkie -.-
    Years
    • Seen Mar 24, 2010
    i can give you a hippopotomas for either a honhcrow or mamoswine or magmortar preferably near 25 to 30 (restarted game lol)

SheepAtog

FF VIII Phoenix!
    Years
    ill give you yanmega and porygonz

i need a mothin and womadm if you have them?
    i can also help with hippopotas and lucario

Rockbaby, i have a kingdra

Last edited:

Subzero829

Gamer's Breeding Team
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2009
    ill give you yanmega and porygonz

i need a mothin and womadm if you have them?
    i can also help with hippopotas and lucario

Rockbaby, i have a kingdra

I need the porygon-z the yanmega and the lucario..... I can definitely give you my mothim and wormadam.... what else are you needing?

Back