• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Only You:Forever and A Day

Trainer Tory

#1 Ash Ketchum Lover!
    Years
    Ooky dook y, this is an AshxMisty Fic, here is the summary

Ash finds out that Misty had an Abusive boyfriend and he won't stop stalking her and he soons goes to hurt her, but being the good friend that he his, Ash and his friends lend a helping hand to Misty.

CHAPTER ONE

"Man what a great Nights sleep!"May exited her tent and stretched her arms out towards the sky
    "I slept so well despite the fact we were camping"
    Max, Ash, Brock and Pikachu exited their tent which was separete from May's.
    "I guess I slept well" Max groaned Ash and Brock nodded in agreement.
    "Well I'll get breakfast started" Brock walked over to the fire pit and began making a fire.
    " Pikachu and I are gonna go for a walk"Ash walked into the forest, deep in thought.
    "Whats up with him today?"Max asked

In the forest,Ash was walking along the dirt path and Pikachu was on his shoulder.
    "You know Pikachu,it's weird"
    He sat down on soft grass behind some bushes
    Pikachu gave him questionable look.
    "I keep having these dreams about her, Misty."
    Another look from Pikachu
    "Well, it was all really dark, and when I took three steps forward, she was lying on the ground, blood was running down the side of her head over her arms, and over her eyes,and when she opened them, they looked sad, and worried"

He sat there and thought for a while, Pikachu scratched his ear and sat in Ash's lap and listened to him some more
    "I am just getting this weird feeling, I have had this dream more than once and it's really starting to freak me out."
    Ash stood up and brushed some grass off of his pants.
    "Thanks for listening Pal, makes me feel a lot better"
    Pikachu smiled brightlly "Pika!"
    By the time Ash returned to camp, every one was just starting to sit down at the fire to eat breakfast.
    "Hey Ash, you were gone quite a while did soemthing happen"May asked
    "No every thing is fine, lets eat!"
    About ten minutes in breakfast every one saw somebody running towards them
    "Who is that!"Max stood up in alarm and so did every one else,May nearly spilt her hot oatmeal bowl
    As the figure got closer Ash found the need to gasp for air, Misty was jogging, and blood was trickling down her nose, which was bruised.

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    POOR MISTY!!!!! :,( ANyway, ash has physcic powers????? well i think this story is good but it needs more description!!!

Emma

Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2012
    Homework sux, make sure to update though ^_^

Heart-felt

Mimix
    Years

...this all sounds familiar. o0; Aah well, this is quite interesting! But, you could use some more description, more use of your periods, for there were several places where you did not insert them.

That is all I will say for the moment. But otherwise, this isn't very bad at all.

Back