• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ooh...Sparkly! (Events, Shinies, Breeding and more)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeeJay

Mr. Excitement
Years
  • Hi Soup, I would love that shiny Beldum you have. I'll have to double-check my shiny inventory...but is there anything I could hatch for you with some hard-to-produce egg moves? I'll add to this post once I pour through my boxes.

DeeJay

Mr. Excitement
    Years
  • Ok, well here's all the shinys I've got (that I'd consider parting with, lol):
    Ones I caught - Lv. 33 male Gyrados, Lv. 27 male Graveler (the Graveler MIGHT be spoken for...I'm waiting on a PM)
    Traded - Lv. 100 female Weavile, Lv. 100 Darkrai (these came off of the GTS...so they may be hacked/cloned)

Now, if you'd like to CLONE and return, I have a Lv. 1 hardy Bulbasaur (knows Leaf Storm!) and a Lv. 1 sassy Riolu (he came named "Ryu").

If you'd like more details on any of those, let me know.

Last edited:

Kid Icarus

Winged Trainer
    Years
  • Hey! i'm intrested in your: Cleffa - Careful, Level 1
    Check my threade for it, also did you see my PM i sent you?

Years
  • Deejay@ Could I clone and give back the Bulbasaur? Thanks

KidIcarus@ Yeah I saw the PM you sent, and just responded! For the Cleffa could I have the

♂ FEEBAS- (Untouched)
    Ability: Swift Swim
    Nature: Mild
    IV's ≈ | HP: ? | Atk: ? | Def: ? | Sp.Atk: ? | Sp.Def: ? | Spe: ? |

Thanks

Kid Icarus

Winged Trainer
    Years
  • Deejay@ Could I clone and give back the Bulbasaur? Thanks

KidIcarus@ Yeah I saw the PM you sent, and just responded! For the Cleffa could I have the

♂ FEEBAS- (Untouched)
    Ability: Swift Swim
    Nature: Mild
    IV's ≈ | HP: ? | Atk: ? | Def: ? | Sp.Atk: ? | Sp.Def: ? | Spe: ? |

Thanks

Sure, I'll clone it for you now.

Years
    • Seen Mar 3, 2011
    interested in your feebas~

hello, i was wondering if you could breed a feebas for me, please? i'll be grateful if you would. it don't have to be of any specific nature or what, and you can take your time:). :embarrass
    btw, here's my fc: 0690 1751 4690.

DeeJay

Mr. Excitement
    Years
  • Hi Soup. You can definitely clone my Bulbasaur for that Beldum. Could you PM me when you'd like to trade? (Those get emailed to me.) I'm pretty flexible tomorrow, time-wise.

Talk to you soon!

DeeJay

Mr. Excitement
    Years
  • Hi Soup. I hope you still have that Beldum? Let me know if you're still up for the trade so you can clone my Bulbasaur.

Years
  • Yeah it is. Also I'm going to be asking a Mod to close this thread as I'm not that active on PC now.

I'll still be checking my PMs and that and I'll be finishing off the trades I've already arranged but PM me to carry it on. After I've finished off these trades I won't be active here.

Sorry

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back