• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ooka's Battle Stadium v3.0 (I think lol)

Ooka

[font=Maven Pro][color=#A75EE2]Cosmic[/color][/fon
    Years
    Well, we can try, although my Wi-Fi has been acting up lately so it's probably not going to work.

Greene1516

Scratching the surface...
    Years
    Ooka just thought I should let you know that from talking to a lot of people lately, it appears everyone is having Wi-Fi troubles the last few days, so it likely is a fault in the Nintendo server and not your own connection.

Ooka

Years
    I hope so, although I was battling before, and now I get the same error each time I get in a battle.

Ooka

Years
    Well, I really prefer Wi-Fi because, as you probably know, it's like a whole separate metagame, and quite honestly, I don't like the Shoddy metagame.

Detox

Well we could do it via WiFi but it will be a crappy thrown together 6 random pokemon team(until I feel like EVing a new one) and I will have like a 13% chance of winning.

Also, I too have been getting a lot of errors lately, when trading pokemon over and what not.

Ooka

Years
    Well, quite honestly, that would be better, although, if you've read the first post, you know that I cheat for my Pokemon. If that's a problem let me know. ;)

Detox

As long as all IV's are not 31....and there isn't a No Gaurd Fissure | Horn Drill | Sheer Cold | Guillotine Ninjask

Ooka

Years
    Nah, haha, I usually only go for 2-3 31, 1-2 25, and the rest like 0-20. (Depending on how useful they are)

.Aero

Tell Me I'm A Screwed Up Mess
    Years
    I challenge you for an NU battle on the Shoddy Server once it starts running again. Standard 6v6.

Ooka

Years
    Well, considering I haven't made an NU team on Wi-Fi, I suppose I could go for one of those.

Ooka

Years
    Well, currently I'm only battling on Shoddy because I don't feel like setting up all my Wi-Fi crap at my dad's house quite yet lol.

Back