• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

oOo----> ! ! Gossy's Trade Shop ! ! <------oOo

What do you prefer to see in a shop?

• Ev'd Pokemon

Votes: 8 26.7%
  • Shiny Pokemon

Votes: 12 40.0%
  • Event Pokemon

Votes: 10 33.3%

• Total voters

masterlink

bring it on!
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Apr 14, 2014
    all right are you ready to trade latias yet, you said you needed to clone well im asking if it is done, if not i can still wait a day

gossy

Sam
    Years
    Sorry not yet masterlink, it will have to wait till tomorow i guess, and Diagla same xD but do you have any events?

masterlink

bring it on!
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Apr 14, 2014
    Sorry not yet masterlink, it will have to wait till tomorow i guess, and Diagla same xD but do you have any events?
    you know what send me a e-mail, i will give in a pm. telling me that you are ready ok?

gossy

Sam
    Years
    Martin, i wont be in wifi yet, dont waste any time in there, ill let you know when ^^ And diagla, ill do the pikachu for it i guess, and you can clone the Darkrai back you say?

Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2013
    Ok :) I'll wait.
    Btw, I might Get an AR soon, so then I can trade back a clone :P

gossy

Sam
    Years
    Cool thanks, yeh me too, its my birthday tomorow so i will order one so i dont have this hassle xD

gossy

Sam
    Years
    Eh, there isnt a wall mart in the UK but im guessing it shoulnt be too bad, yeh thats not bad xD

Back