• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Open] PokeLove Adoption Center

pokemon_beauty

Pretty in Pink
    Years
    I'm back on and I think wifi is working now :) I still have your egg.

Yay!
    I was wondering if you were going to come back today XD
    Would you like another Pokemon since it's a new day and it just didn't work yesterday?

I will give you the Impish Absol :)
    I will be on in a minute!
    Add my Pearl FC :)

I will brb :)
    I will sign on wifi with your pokes in just a second XD

Years
    No, I think Houndour would be fine. :) Maybe we could do more trades in the future. I have plenty I can breed and stuff. I have all the starters, too...(still have to transfer like...Bulbasaur, I think) But Houndour with Pokerus will be fine :)

pokemon_beauty

Pretty in Pink
    Years
    Alright :)
    Sounds good!
    I have to get you a different houndour :(
    It doesn't have Pokerus anymore :p
    Once I'm done giving it Pokerus, I will be on.
    Shouldn't take more than a minute :)

MyLove

Is Your Love
    Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2009
    Hey! Can I just say, this is a really generous and great thing you're doing, especially for us new trainers who'd love to have certain pokemon that are just a little bit our of grasp for us haha. I just started playing yesterday, but have been doing quite a bit of research on the latest generation of pokemon :). Anyway, I was wondering if I may adopt your Bagon? If you don't have any Bagons left I'd gladly take a Cyndaquill if posible. Thanks so much :]

My friend Code is
    1590 9535 4909

Years
    hey m8 could i have totodile and treecko btw ur idea of this tread is rly nice u can have them back after since i can just breed them quickly with my ditto

ps the aereodactyl would be cool to aldo cant breed that rly

Back