• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Operation: Maledict OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.

LaurenLOVESTONED

StrawberryFieldsForever
Years
  • Hey Pikalover10, I don't think we'll be using trainer cards in this RP, I'll ask Darhaven3 what he thinks, but I doubt there will be a need.
    Thanks for making one anyway, it would be good for you to keep to help you visualise your team and the like :]

LaurenLOVESTONED

StrawberryFieldsForever
    Years
  • sandcrawler: Darkhaven3 and I like your sign up, but we feel you're lacking a little in personality. If you could just add a bit more, than you're in :]

CTFx

The End has Finally Begun
    Years
  • Sorry I really dont have time to post a new charecter, so I hope if its ok If I use one that I use in a different RP :p, if its not, thats ok.

Name: Jack Adams
    Appearance: Hunter stands at 4'11". He is on the short side, but still not too short. He has curly blond hair, and big blue eyes. He wears a small head, and wears dark glasses. He wears a red t shirt, and baggy jeans. He wears black and white tennis shoes, and weighs about 110 lbs. He usually can be seen with a white cap. He is somewhat muscular, and thin. He wears a necklace with a pokeball that his grandpa gave him before he passed away.

Personality: Hunter is always trying to get attention. He always has a smile on his face and does embarrassing things to get people to notice him. He has a lot of friends because he is rarely mean (except he plays around being mean) and can always be seen making people laugh. He is really outgoing, and always is at parties.

He also works hard when it comes to work, usually getting so focused, that he tunes out his environment. He likes anything that has to do with friends, so he is really lonely sometimes.

History: Hunter grew up in a small town with a lot of friends. He never remembers his parents, only that he grew up with his grandparents. They treated him like his own son. Hunter grew up knowing little about pokemon, focusing on his school work. One day, he was dared by the girl he liked to go into a dark cave. He couldnt say no, so he traveled inside. After a few steps he was hit smack in the head by a Geodude. Hunter was very afraid at this. He felt another blow and was knocked out cold. A strange thing was standing infront of him. He got up, ready to retaliate, but it wasnt like the one he had been hit by. It was a Makhuita, which was strangley different that the Geodude. After this incident, the two became friends. He was givin a pokeball by one of his professers, and he caught the Makhuita. As soon as the first year of high school was over, his Grandpa died. His dying words asked Hunter to take his new pokemon and travel the world, as once was his dream. So thats when he packed up, said his goodbyes, and filled out his Grandpa's dream. He moved to Kanto, as to start over and arrived in Pallet Town.

Pokemon: Hariyama / Male

Hariyama is Jacks first Pokemon. He always stood by Jack in his time of need, and is pretty experienced. He is very defensive, and always sizes up anybody new that he doesn't know.

Vigoroth / Male

Vigoroth is a experienced Pokemon that used to be so lazy and not caring, but now he is energetic and hard willed. He isn't as experienced as Hariyama, but stil has seen his fair share of battles.

Charmander / Male "Vulcy"

The newest addition to the team, Charmander was a gift from Prof. Oak at the new Pokemon lab that Jack had recently visited. He has yet still to see his first battle, and what Jack has seen out of him so far, is that he is haughty and ready always to get into a fight.

Location in Kanto at the start of the RP: Pallet Town
    Other: Jacks father and mother are dead (from what he knows)

Last edited:

Midnight Jasper

Guardian of Nightshade
    Years
    Name: Kotara Kazer
    Appearance:
    Kotara has dark skin and a tall, slim figure. Her eyes are chocolate brown and twinkle with silent inspiration. Her chin is sharp and protruding, and her face is narrow and has a distrustful look. Kotara has full lips and a long nose.
    Her hair is short, messy and black-brown. It reaches down to her shoulders and twists and turns all over the place, resembling Sonic the Hedgehog. Often, it gets in her eyes and is too short to tuck behind her ear, so you feel she is not looking directly at you - instead, she is looking through her hair.
    Kotara wears jeans almost all the time, barring formal occasions, and has a particular black leather jacket trailing down to her knees that she wears almost every single day. She likes dressing in dark colours, claiming 'Anything light makes me look like a zebra', and loves all kinds of scarfs.
    On her belt, Kotara carries a Swiss army knife with many different attachments, as well as an iPod and her wallet. Inside her jacket, the different pockets bulge with all sorts of strange accessories, ranging from absolute junk (tissues and sweet wrappers) to intriguing or expensive items (a Rolex watch or a membership card for some obscure society).

Personality:
    Kotara is a fiery, athletic optimist who doesn't believe in preparation or hastle. She's adventurous, confident and headstrong - or so she believes. In reality, she's shown courage in the face of actual, real danger when battling, but tends to retreat into herself and become shy and nervous in social situations, particularly parties or dances. When meeting someone new, Kotara will probably observe them from a quiet distance for a while to see what they're like, and then launch into conversation.
    As Kotara was brought up among thieves, she's still learning manners and courtesy, and often her mean side comes out when she is frustrated.

History:
    Kotara was brought up among the notorious Blue Flame gang. In there, she learned quickly that treachery and backstabbing were beneath no-one, and thieving was part of everyday life. When she was ten, the Blue Flame gave her her first (stolen) Pokemon, and she decided to travel the world, being a small, Swiss-Army-Knife-wielding child with no connections and no morals.
    She learned just as quickly that you did not get by in life this way, and an acquaintace helped her to grow out of her thieving ways. She's now trying to be more optimistic and adventurous, and is determined to pay back for all of the people she's helped to rob.

Pokemon:
    Stelli the Pidgeotto (F)
    Stelli was Kotara's first (stolen) Pokemon, and hates Kotara with a fiery passion for separating her with her owner. Even so, Stelli grudgingly battles by Kotara's commands, but when they're not fighting these two argue like sisters. Stelli has been with Kotara for a long time, and is very experienced - Stelli is ready to evolve into a Pidgeot, but she doesn't for a very simple reason: it would make Kotara happy.
    Stelli's quick to anger and loves fighting, because she knows that she will win. She's egocentric and more than a little vain, but she can back up her bark with plenty of bite.

Tick the Venonat (M)
    Tick is a relatively new addition to Kotara's party, and is used solely for non-violent purposes - Kotara knows that he is a weakling for a Venonat, and so she gives him the important task of scouting for danger, food, water and shelter. Tick is a little ashamed of himself for being weak and strives to grow stronger, sometimes overworking himself and collapsing.

Kash the Sandshrew (M)
    Kotara treated some of Kash's fellow Sandshrews badly and so he tracked her down and, after a unique battle with Stelli (in which Kash didn't manage to harm Stelli at all) Kash had to admit defeat. Kotara was touched by this little fellow's determination, but nevertheless left. Kash followed her through the desert for five days before she caught him.
    Kash deeply respects Kotara and really wants to evolve into a Sandslash so he can protect her better - however, he's attack-heavy and always forgets to defend himself, making his levelling up a slow process.

Location in Kanto at the start of the RP:
    Fuchsia City, trying to catch a Dragonair in the Safari Zone

Other:
    Kotara suffers vicious sea-sickness and hates everything to do with water or the sea.

Darkhaven3

Jackass
    Years
  • To CTFx and Midnight Jasper: I recognize that you've made signups and by the length and a quick skim, I've put you as "pending approval from Lauren" for now. I will read over your signups in more detail at a later time today.

LaurenLOVESTONED

StrawberryFieldsForever
    Years
  • Okay Midnight Jasper, good sign up, a little short, but good nonetheless. Your character is different, which is exactly what we were looking for
    You are Accepted depending on your response to Darkhaven3's pm, which will be sent to you soon

CTFx, like Koroc your sign up is Debated and Darkhaven3 and I will discuss which of you two will be accepted into the RP, at length today. As it looks like we'll be starting very soon!

LaurenLOVESTONED

StrawberryFieldsForever
    Years
  • Remember guys, we're not starting the actual main story now. This is just the build up. You do not have to be in Kanto now, but you have to make your way there. Start settling into character, and show us what you can really do!

Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2013
    i'm probably going to make my post later/late tonight... class soon, you know how it goes =(

LaurenLOVESTONED

StrawberryFieldsForever
    Years
  • I don't know how that goes atm. I'm on exam period and then holidays.
    I am so bored my eyes are bleeding!
    But thats totally cool, and we look forward to your post :]

Jim

Dinner
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Dec 25, 2011
    Rawr, I leave the house for a few hours, get back and I missed a posting spree D:

I'll probably have to delay until tomorrow, but I will try and get something done tonight. ^^

LaurenLOVESTONED

StrawberryFieldsForever
    Years
  • Not a problem, like DH3 and I have said, theres no real rush, its not the main story yet so we're not stressed about people not posting yet :]

EDIT: Slytherfang, I just saw your OOC comment on the main thread. And yeah, you're right. Shadow balll shouldn't have worked, what a blonde moment!
    I honestly completely forgot that Chatot was Flying/Normal. I'd fix it, but it doesn't have much relevance to the story so it doesn't matter.
    But geez I;m blonde :P

Last edited:

Legend

Kingslayer
    Years
  • So when is the real story actually going to start?

I know introductions are not quite finished, though mine is.

Darkhaven3

Jackass
    Years
  • Soon enough. I've been busy, working heavily on my post that will kick off the main storyline, and juggling some specific school assignments.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back