• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Operation RALLY

Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2016
    Operation RALLY [Recruiting]

Operation RALLY

Info
    Operation RALLY. Its goal is to create a team for a hack which I am currently working on alone. Since I am not extremely experienced in all the fields of hacking, I thought that a team would be the best way to bring the hack to its full potential. The hack I am working on is called 'Rise of the Rockets: Team Liberty' and its counterpart, 'Rise of the Rockets: Team Rocket'. It will be released to the public after a certain point has been reached.

Project(s)
    Rise of the Rockets: Team Liberty

Backstory:
    Spoiler:

Story in a nutshell:
    Spoiler:

In this remake of the RPG, created by Parugi, I will be recreating events from the storyline, which was largely created by the players, one of them being myself.

This won't be a traditional game; there are no Gym battles, no Elite 4, not even a professor who gives you your first Pokemon. Along with the main story, there will be optional sidequests. Currently, there are 5 planned, with the player able to do two (or three, depending on what you choose), but I may add more. In addition, the player will be able to explore parts of Kanto, Hoenn, and Sinnoh.

Since there just isn't enough space in the ROM to recreate everything in one game, there is a sequel planned, if all goes well. In addition to this, I'm also planning to do a game based on the Rocket point of view, as well as a sequel to that. All in all, four games may come out of this.

Needed Roles
    Tile Maker/Inserter - Can create and insert tiles for mappers to use.
    Mapper - Can create maps.
    Scripter - Creates scripts for the game.
    Composer - Creates music for the game, should also be able to insert it.
    Spriter - Creates sprites for the game, trainer/OW/Pokemon.
    Attack Editor - Edits and inserts new attacks for the game.
    World Map Editor - Edits the World Map.
    TitleScreen Editor - Edits the TitleScreen.
    Beta Tester - Tests the game for errors.

Application Form
    Code:
    [B]Skill(s):[/B] (Mapping, Spriting, Scripting, etc.)
    [B]Applying for:[/B] (May apply for up to two roles)
    [B]Past experience:[/B] (What you've done before, hacks you have done, etc.)
    [B]Proof of Work:[/B] (Only required for Spriting, Mapping, and Composing)
    [B]Contact Info:[/B] (PM or Email)
    [B]Time Zone:[/B] (So I know when I can get a hold of someone)
    [B]Other:[/B] (Anything else.)

Current Team
    Nara567 - Mapper, Scripter
    Parugi - Trainer spriter, info supplier

Other Information
    The hack will be on a FireRed ROM.
    We may or may not be using JPAN's hacked engine, it depends on if the scripters are used to it.
    The Wiki. It needs to be updated, a lot, but if you need any more information, it's probably there. If not, feel free to PM me.

Feel free to ask any questions, whether they be via PM or reply to the topic. The idea for this game came from the RPG Rise of the Rockets, created by Parugi. I did get permission and he's helping with it.

Last edited:
    Back