• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Opinion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mudkip85

A.K.A ~KIPPER~
    Years
    Well hey guys Kipper here. Ive been in a bit of a situation lately concerning making my mind up on what move set to give my Poltoed. I have tried various combinations that seem to have worked but then i have felt they are too simplistic. Politoed completes the final part of my Kanto water team as i am a water pokemon trainer.

So please guys any suggestions or ideas on what move set to give my Politoes will be much appreciated and extremeley helpful.

Thank you.

~Kipper~

aragornbird

(。◕‿‿◕。)
    Years
    ~*^*~~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~~*^*~

Eh, Politoed doesn't have a lot of options since its movepool is so limited.

Politoed @Leftovers
    Modest Nature
    Trait: Water Absorb
    -Surf
    -Ice Beam
    -Hypnosis
    -Psychic/Counter/Toxic

Psychic for general coverage, Counter can be fun, and Toxic hurts enemy Waters.

~*^*~~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~~*^*~

Years
    Agree

I would have to agree with aragornbird. Politoeds do have a limited move set and those are the best moves for it. Although I do think that counter is rather unnecissary.

These are just my opinions so I wouldn't worry about them too much.:classic:

Iceman3k

Kickin' it Tribal GO Style
    Years
    Yeah, Politoed is limited. VERY limited. Which is why he's not really suitable for serious play. But here's something anyway:

Politoed (M) @ Leftovers
    Trait: Water Absorb
    EVs: 252 HP / 136 Def / 120 Spd
    Bold Nature (+Def, -Atk)
    - Surf
    - Substitute
    - Ice Beam
    - Toxic / Hypnosis
    That's basically the only thing I could come up with. I'd make a SubPunching set, but that's why we have Poliwrath. =/

aragornbird

(。◕‿‿◕。)
    Years
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Don't bump old topics, guys! >=[

And that was an unnecessary post, Ruby, since you basically didn't say anything.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back