• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Opinions and Thoughts on May's Age and why it was a Mistake from 4kids dub.

Days
    • Seen May 3, 2024
    I really think her age (10) was a mistake from 4kids because they didn't think that May looked way older than she was regarding her chest size. I think she was supposed to be 12 just like in the game, idk i could be wrong but for some reason in the dub, she said "Hi I'm May and I'm 10 years old" That's where the controversy started. Is all about "her chest is too big for 10 years old" and "no early bloomers have that size"
    The incompetent from 4kids dubs created chaos and almost ruined May's character as a whole, most fans see her as fan service character which is sad.

n4MTWCT.png
    o5chVdC.png

Manga.jpeg
    Ask your friends and tell them this is a 10yo girl, and see how do they react. Her age is 100% misleading

Last edited:
    Back