• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Opinions on Black and White?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThePlatinumShadow

Shiniest Shadow
Years
  • Well, recently me and my mother, ~RNC~, bought the "Pokemon: Black & White" Nintendo DS games.

I'd like to hear mixed opinions about the two games, to see what other people think about the two games aside of just my opinion.

I agree some are fidazzled about the new sprites, and so am I!
    We'll forget all about them next generation.

I've never been so fascinated with gameplay! Really, I haven't!
    I'm usually the one who says "Meh, I'll battle that person later..". But not this time! This time I am battling every trainer and wild pokemon I can find, taking my time! I haven't even got my second badge yet, and I am happy as heck for that!

So what do you think?

Fushigidane-Chan

Years
  • Despite a few cons, I've thoroughly enjoyed White. Much more than HeartGold, and maybe even more than Platinum and Emerald.

Ricochet Orange

The one who needed a new forum
    Years
  • Basically it's awesome so far.
    My real only complaints are the lack of footstep sounds, like in HG/SS when you walked on concrete it would make a nice stepping sound that I liked.
    The second thing is the lack of an option to have one of your Pokemon follow you like in HG/SS. I loved that.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    This thread is covered by your opinions of the Pokemon, the pros and cons of B/W, your opinions of the storyline, whether you think they're still Pokemon games and basically most of the other B/W threads. You can use them to discuss your opinions of Black and White.

Opinions on Black and White?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back