• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

OP's Baby Pokemon Adoption Center

Years
    Nyah, I need so many, but I won't bug you that much ^^;
    Okay, let's see... I'm really interested in a wishing Eevee and dragon dancing Bagon, but if you have none of them, that's fine ^^
    I also need the first gen starters but I see you have none of those either, sooo if I could have a Castform/or Skitty/or Tyrogue that'd be so great ^^
    I'll trade you a Zubat for all! Naaah, just kidding, but it isn't on your list O: If you can't even get me any of those, it's no problem! I have some good Pokemon for trade so you can feel free in trying to ask me for something! 8D

Defenestrate

Guitar Hero/Gardevoir Lover
    Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2009
    If you could make a Feebas egg for me, that would be much appreciated. But if not, I will settle for an Eevee egg.

OrangePopsicle

Rawrizard
    Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2011
    it's been a while... I has some other stuff if you want to ask, I can see what I can do.

Back