• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

"Orange Islands 3" VCD?

JesterRabbit

I love Pokemon!!!!
    Years
    Hey everyone, I'm new here! :)

I have been searching everywhere on the internet for the VCD of "Adventures on the Orange Islands 3", but I cannot find it for sale anywhere!

It eventually came up for sale on eBay a few days ago, but I lost out on the bidding by ?1.00! Grrrrrr! I was so annoyed!

Anyway, does anybody know where I can get this VCD from? It would be a MASSIVE help if u do! Maybe somebody owns it already, and they would like to sell it?

Please help!

Thanks!!! :)

Nick :)

Sayuri no Hoshi

♥ i'm loving angels instead ♥
    Years
    Well, first off, welcome to PC! ^_^ Just as a friendly reminder, try not to double post--it's a no-no around here, heh. As for the Orange Islands VCD...I honestly don't know where you can find it other than eBay, where you already tried to get it from. You can try Amazon.com, Best Buy, or any store that sells Pokemon DVDs. I know that the Orange Islands episodes are out in a box set (At least, I think they're out as of now...). You can also try Pokemon.com and look for more details. Hope that helped you a little bit!

Back