• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Orange Islands

Status
Not open for further replies.

Al Duit

Pokemon Friend
    Years
    I freeze when I see Officer Jenny holding her gun...I don't want to give her reason to point it at me, since I doubt she'd miss.

After Rey had his Dragonair form the ice fence around the men, Officer Jenny runs over to the one that her Arcinine was sitting on, and picks up his gun that's lieing just beyond his arm's reach. She then points her gun towards the ones enclosed. "Hands up and lie on the ground!" She ordered them.

After they complied, she looks back at Rey, "I'm not sure who you are, but, it seems I can trust you. Could you help me make sure they're all unarmed, please?" She looks briefly at me, "And you, too...Al, is it?"

Before I can react, she orders Arcinine to use ember to melt a hole in the fence, then steps through it.

Kogenta

Lost Realist
    Years
    Rey nodded before turning to Dragonair and instructing, "Remove the metal from our 'friends'."

Dragonair purred as it released another Ice Beam, creating a large pillar a short distance from the hole Arcanine had created.

"If you would, Officer, you may want to step back," Rey warned.

Lightly placing its tail against the ice pillar, the dragon released an electric charge, causing the ice to act as a magnet and draw metal objects toward it. As each weapon was removed from its carrier, it becam partially enveloped in ice and sealed to the pillar.

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    OOC: Officer Jenny's gun...?

BIC:

Ken'ichi saw that the guns were gone, and that Rey and Al's pokemon had effectively neutrilized most of the threat that the crimimals had been.

"Time to fight Ghost!" Ken unlocked the gate, and ran out. Ghost zoomed over to him and grabbed unto his back.

"You guys need some help?" He had turned to Al and Rey.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    I put my book down and slowly sit up on my bed. I stretch my arms and legs and stand up. I make my way down to the ground floor and I walk through the dining area, my shoes making a swish sound on the carpet. My eyes sweep the room and I smile at how clean the tables are, all of which is hours of cleaning bye me using elbow grease. I open the door and the bell above it tinkles. I walk out and lock the door behind me.

I hum to my self a song I was listening to on the radio yesterday as I make my way to the news agency. I reach the agency and walk in and I get given three bags full of magazines and news papers. I leave the new agency and drop one of the bags as it is hard to hold all of them. I take a pokeball off my belt and release starmie. It floats so its jewel is towards the ground and gives me a flat surface. I put a bag on starmie and put one over my back.

I pick up the bag on the ground and take a bundle of things out of it. I look at the package and see three of the five news papers of the city and see who it is addressed to: Mayor Ken'ichi. I pick the bag up and sling it over my shoulder and start walking to the mayor?s house. After a few minutes I reach his house which is rather big. It has a small yard and a big letter box. I slide the papers through and write a note on a piece of paper: Here you go Mayor Ken'ichi- From a new friend.

I leave his house and reach into the bag again and pull out another set of new papers addressed to al (I don?t know that there is just an address but its als address.) I walk to the house and post the news papers and start pulling out packages quickly. After a few minutes of running around the city I walk back to the new agency and return the bags. I walk back to my restaurant and go behind the counter wondering if I should close my restaurant and go into a different branch of work. I get a piece of paper write a few words on it and walk to the door. I stick it on the door window so people can read it.
    It says: dear people. Due to business or lack there of. I am thinking about selling this block of land.

ooc: I don?t want to sell it so I hope I get some customers to serve!

Al Duit

Pokemon Friend
    Years
    "I believe Officer Jenny and Rey pretty much took care of everything." I grin. I turn to the Starmie. "You can go back to your master now. We'll be able to get in through the gates soon."

During this, Officer Jenny called for backup to get all the bad guys handcuffed.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    ooc:starmie has already returned to me. we were just showing what happened before it did.so i hope you can catch up. what happened after starmie left you is in my posts

ic: After a few minutes of fiddling with a pen I stand up feeling bored. I walk to my storage cupboard and get a cloth and some spray on cleaning liquid and walk into the dining area. I walk from table to table cleaning off the dust that has settled over the last week.

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    OOC: Time for more recruiting~ We need more people ;-;

I'm going to go ask around....

Al Duit

Pokemon Friend
    Years
    OOC: Sorry I was gone for awhile...I haven't been feeling all too well.

BIC: Backups arrive to handcuff the bad guys. Officer Jenny turns to Rey, "You did a great job! If you ever have the desire to join the force, there's a badge at police headquarters that has your name written all over it." She turns to the mayor and nods, then orders the officers to take the escaped convicts to the jailhouse.

As one of the perps pass by Rey, it looks as though he may have recognized the dark-hair and silver-eyes, and scowls. "You again."

As I watch all this, the guy who scowled at Rey sounded familiar, but I don't recognized his face.

Kogenta

Lost Realist
    Years
    [OOC: I am sorry, Al Duit. I hope you feel better soon.]

Rey nods slightly at Officer Jenny, saying, "Thank you, Officer." Raising his gaze, the trainer glanced toward one of the convicts, a freezingly cold light passing through his silver eyes in response to the man's words. As recognition flashed through Rey's mind, his eyes narrowed. Looks like I might have a breakthrough in my search . . . The male turned and started away. We may be seeing one another again sooner than you think.

Shifting his gaze to his Dragonair, Rey raised an object for the Pokemon to see. "Sorry, but I don't think you can return to your Pokeball yet. It might need some repairs first." The trainer held the broken Pokeball in his open hand.

Al Duit

Pokemon Friend
    Years
    OOC: Thanks, I'm feeling a little better now. :)

BIC: I walk over to Rey. "Who was he?" I ask pointing my chin in the direction the prisoner who spoke to Rey went. "I know his voice, but, I don't remember seeing him before." I see Rey's broken pokeball. "Hey, I may be able to fix that."

I wince, when I feel a twitch in my shoulder when I pointed at the pokeball. I put my hand to it, and see it's resumed bleeding more.

Kogenta

Lost Realist
    Years
    "Perhaps you can fix it, but I doubt you could with a bleeding shoulder." Rey placed the broken object in a pouch at his side. "Repair it after your shoulder's been repaired." The trainer allowed himself a thoughtful pause, gazing toward the city. Finally, he spoke. "As to your question . . . I'm not sure who it was, but he did seem familiar." Rey turned toward his Pokemon. "Do you remember him, Dragonair?"

The azure creature nodded slightly, its dark eyes staring intently at the direction the man had vanished at.

Al Duit

Pokemon Friend
    Years
    "Yeah, perhaps you're right. You'd better get your leg looked at, too. Let's get back in town, and we can go to the hospital." I'm starting to feel rather lightheaded, and realize I hadn't eaten since 7 in the morning. "Maybe we can get something to eat at Mysteria's after that and thank her for her help."

OOC: There is a hospital, right? -.o

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    ooc:i cant really reply and till some one talks to my charecter directly. im really tirred and stressed. my dads in intesive care.

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    OOC: Sorry to hear that! He'll be in my prayers! We'll make our way over to Mysteria's.

Ken'ichi had left with officer Jenny, ahead of the convicts. When he had seen Mysteria's cafe, he decided to stop in.

"Mysteria...?"

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    I hear the door bell tinkle and I wonder what the person will want. I look up from cleaning the tables and see Mayor Ken'ichi. I put my head down and continue cleaning."Your news papers are in your letter box I didnt open the gate. If that's why your hear. You're mayor. Some one like me doesn't have rights to go into the mayor's yard."

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    "Oh! Don't worry!" the mayor chuckled, "I don't care where you put them so long as I can read it." He winked.

"I'd really like a lemonande, plus a hamburger if you have them. That was a pretty tiring scene this morning!"

Kogenta

Lost Realist
    Years
    Rey nodded before motioning toward Dragonair. The large, snake-like dragon lowered its head, allowing its trainer to seat himself on its neck. Turning toward Alex, Rey spoke. "Unless you favor walking to the hospital, Dragonair would be willing to carry you." The Pokemon moved slightly, curving itself at an angle that brought it nearer to Alex.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    I look back at the mayor in surprise." Did you see the sign on the door? I'm thinking of selling this place. But if you say so sir." I look around and see a clean table which is dry. I release starmie and speak to it."Starmie. Table number and cutlery. For one table. By the window. "Starmie goes into the kitchen and shortly after a plate ,two knives, a fork , a serviette and a spoon come flying out of the door. The plate lands first then the serviette then the cutlery is lain down neatly. Lastly a piece of plastic with the number 3 comes out and is put in the middle of the table. ?Table number three please.?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back