• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Orange Mocha Frappucino! (Do You Like Coffee?)

Do You Like It?

• Yes

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • No

Votes: 11 61.1%
  • Somewhat

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • If I'm In The Mood

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Only Specialty Coffee's - Mochas, Lattes, etc (Made with Espresso)

Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Only Normal Coffee

• Only If It's Cold

• Total voters

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Only with vanilla flavors or when Im stressed.

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2016
    I don't like coffee. I have to say though that i only count as coffee which is made out of powder of coffee beans and not some factory poder that is supposed to resemble coffee or cappucino. and anything that goes into the direction of starbuck or similar(luckily there is hardly starbucks here which may have to do that german people mostly do their coffee themselves) I don't consder coffee but rather an abdomination.

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    You know, the smell of coffee is incredibly intoxicating. I even find myself salivating a bit over the boiling, grinded-beans. The taste, however, is enough to make me find the nearest trashcan and release the contents of my cup. ._.

Yeah, I don't much care for coffee, tea, or any kind of warm drink for that matter. Hot chocolate isn't bad every once in a while, but if I want a drink, I kinda like it to be cold.

Years
    • Seen Mar 9, 2016
    i don't like really aromatic coffee or coffee cake, it is the most disgusting food ever. worse than snail porridge

Back