• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Orange Team

monobi

Pokémon Pixel Trainer
Years
  • .Orange Team.​
    Orange Team
    Brief:
    Hello there. We are ORANGE TEAM. Founded to create a rom hack for personal use, and becoming more and more hooked on the wonders that are emulation adaptation. We have many aims for rom hacking. We want to be the best, and will soon have the potential to achieve this.
    Looking at all possibilities,

We are small, and are looking to recruit skilled members to help, that will in turn receive help on whatever they wish.
    They also get their own forum avatar like mine. (IF you dont want to make it yourself.)

To contact us
    email: [email protected]
    or pm: monobi.

Current Members:
    Monobi:
    Spriter (Advanced)
    Coder (Beginner)
    Concept (Intermediate)
    Mapping (Beginner)

Vox:
    Spriter (Intermediate)
    Coder (Intermediate)
    Concept (Advanced)
    Mapping (Intermediate)

Currently recruiting for:

To apply please use this form:

Example:
    Name:
    Skills:
    • Example
    Experience:

Samples:

Time Zone:

Signature requirement:

HTML:
    [URL=https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=167906][IMG]https://i402.photobucket.com/albums/pp103/monobi/Pokemon/orange.png[/IMG][/URL]
    Orange Team

14x20, required somewhere in signature.

Thanks =3

Last edited:

derv1205

Trade/Battle/Breed/Clone (X,B2,D)
    Years
  • Name: Derv1205
    Skills: TitleScreens, Palletes , Medium & Advanced Scripting

• Example :
      Spoiler:
    Experience: Well, i don't know xD Since i don't have many ideas i haven't posted or finished
    any hack yet. I have started but i never post it because i was some months without internet
    but since sometime ago I back again ^^

Samples: I don't know what to put here xD ^^

Thanks for reading ^^

Last edited:

vox

Kitsune of Creation
    Years
  • Hay there derv1205, coding is what we have least of, it says coding intermediate on mine but that's more a tribute to my C programming than my pokemon ROM hacking experience, so we are interested in your help on coding, however we do know how to do intro / title screens.

We'd love to chat with you further so please download the program Hamachi, it's a good chat program.
    once you have that join 'Pokemon Orange Discussion' network, the password is 'cookies99'

also if you invite someone else to join please tell us before hand or they may end up denied because we don't know them.

Note an admin (me or monobi) has to be online to let you in, and we both will be gone for the majority of the day, we should be back at roughly 5PM GMT

Last edited:

derv1205

Trade/Battle/Breed/Clone (X,B2,D)
    Years
  • Ok, Thanks ^^
    And i already downloaded Hamachi, but i have some problems xD
    I'll send you a PM ^^

Conan Edogawa

One Truth Prevails
    Years
  • About the flash card you need a special tool that you can get online. You probably know that but thought it might help to know that not many people have them.

Worldslayer608

ಥдಥ
    Years
  • You just export the ROM tile and the linker will transfer it onto the flash card. At least that is what the guy told me :P I have one on order, ran $80 for the linker and a 1 GB flash card.

In my humble opinion you should not redistribute the cartridge, it should ONLY be for personal use, in my case, batteries are cheaper than the electric bill I pay at the end of the month :)

monobi

Pokémon Pixel Trainer
    Years
  • we are not intending to sell. we just want to put them into physical form so we can give these for free to our friends.

Back