• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[ORAS] FT: shiny + event Pokemon, LF: shinies!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wrennekin

Smol but Fierce
Years

• Updated my for trade and seeking list to include more Pokemon! I found an event Celebi on
    one of my old game files and transferred it over, so I've got some clones available for trade. c:

Wrennekin

Smol but Fierce
    Years

• Updated my for trade and seeking list again! I've got a couple more Pokemon for trade, and replaced a few of the Pokemon on my wishlist. c:

Equinoxe

pleeease listen to meee
    Years
    • ~
    • Seen Dec 4, 2016
    I have an extra shiny 4IV female Nidoran I could offer (since I hatched a 5IV one for myself later), I bred it myself so I can nickname it.

It's Modest natured, has Hustle (HA), IVs are 31/xx/31/31/31/xx, egg moves are Beat Up, Pursuit, Counter & Disable. As a bonus, it's in a Dream Ball. C:

Are the shinies you're offering nicknameable and/or competitively usable (and are they in fancy pokeballs)? I might be interested in the Eevee, Poochyena or Dratini, if that is the case. :3

Wrennekin

Smol but Fierce
    Years

• Are the shinies you're offering nicknameable and/or competitively usable (and are they in fancy pokeballs)? I might be interested in the Eevee, Poochyena or Dratini, if that is the case. :3

Eevee and Poochyena are nicknameable (Dratini is not), but none of them have fancy stats or Pokeballs unfortunately. :c
    If you're still interested regardless of that I'd be happy to trade you any of them for your Nido, however I totally understand if you're not!

Equinoxe

pleeease listen to meee
    Years
    • ~
    • Seen Dec 4, 2016
    Eevee and Poochyena are nicknameable (Dratini is not), but none of them have fancy stats or Pokeballs unfortunately. :c
    If you're still interested regardless of that, however, I'd be happy to trade you any of them for your Nido!
    Can you give me the natures/IVs/ possible egg moves of the Eevee and Poochyena? The special pokeballs are always a nice bonus but it's the shininess that matters most :P

Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2015
    I don't have a whole bunch, but if there was something specific that you were looking fo I might be able to go out and get it for you? I have a shiny Dragonite, and a shiny azurill. (Don't think I spelled that right). I'm using the Dragonite now. I only have legendaries that I caught in Sapphire, but I can always go back to previous games and see if I can find something to trade

Years
    • Seen Sep 23, 2017
    I have a shiny Noivern, Dugtrio, Tyranitar, or if you want a second Eevee, for your shiny Dratini. If none of those peek your interests, I also have a shiny ralts.

Wrennekin

Smol but Fierce
    Years
  • I don't have a whole bunch, but if there was something specific that you were looking fo I might be able to go out and get it for you? I have a shiny Dragonite, and a shiny azurill. (Don't think I spelled that right). I'm using the Dragonite now. I only have legendaries that I caught in Sapphire, but I can always go back to previous games and see if I can find something to trade
    I'm offering a Shiny Kabuto.
    I have a shiny drowzee which i Like to traden for
    Keldeo or shaymin.

I'm sorry, I'm afraid none of those interest me! :c Thank you all for offering, though! Best of luck trading.

I have a shiny Noivern, Dugtrio, Tyranitar, or if you want a second Eevee, for your shiny Dratini. If none of those peek your interests, I also have a shiny ralts.

I'd be interested in your Ralts!

Years
    • Seen Sep 23, 2017
    Really? Wow, sounds great! Ok, how do you want to do this? (I apologize, I'm new to this website and this was the first one where a shiny dratini was offered.)

Wrennekin

Smol but Fierce
    Years

• My trade list has gotten bigger since I last posted so I've converted it
    into a google document! This should make things a lot easier.​

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back