• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Giveaway] ORAS Megas

Status
Not open for further replies.

zingzags

PokemonGDX creator
Years
  • IGN: Steven
    Pokémon: Sceptile
    Nickname of Larvitar: None
    Gender of Larvitar: Male
    Y

Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2024
    Redeposit another one :( cant we just do normal trade nect time we meet?

Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2024
    Redeposit another one female this time. Almost run out of larvitar :(

RetroFanatic

Warlock
    Years
    • Seen Mar 14, 2015
    IGN: Master
    Pokémon: Sableye
    Nickname of Larvitar: N/A
    Gender of Larvitar: Male
    Y

Last edited:
    Years
  • Two new rules.
    1. You must specify that the Pokémon you are asking for is from level 91-100.

2. The Larvitar MUST BE under level 11.

What this will do is:

1./2. Both will make getting your Larvitar ninja'd or taken MUCH less likely, as level 100s are much more valuable, and 2. A lower level will also make it less valuable.

2. This will reduce the amount of time I take each time to look for one, as I won't be looking at Larvitars above these levels and the whole process will be easier and faster not only for me, but for you as well.

If you don't have specified the Pokémon to level 91-100, please do so immediatley. If your Larvitar is above level 11, please use the one you have to breed a brand new one, edit your previous post of there is a different Nature/Gender, and rediposit it.

Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2024
    Just redeposit level 1 female larvitar asking for level 91 or above sableye. Hope this one not get snipe

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back