• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[ORAS] StormGamer25's Services, Breeding, and Competitive Pokemon Shop [CLOSED]

Do you care what pokeball your pokemon is?

• [color="green"]Yes[/color]

Votes: 13 43.3%
  • [color="red"]No[/color]

Votes: 17 56.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

StormGamer25

Yes, I liek mudkips. I may or may not secretly be
Years
    • Seen Jul 21, 2021
    I am no longer accepting orders and I am also not available for trades as of Tuesday.

Last edited:

StormGamer25

Years
    • Seen Jul 21, 2021
    Hi i am interested in:

- female mincinno 31/31/31/x/31/31 with Skill Link in Dream ball with 4 egg moves.

Please check my trade shop and tell me if you find something for it.

Just so you know, you are the third person this week to order a minccino. I just happen to clone all pokemon I breed so I just need your timezone and usual availability so we can arrange a trade time. BTW, if you want your pokemon this week, we need to trade before Tuesday. The breeding service is free, but your competitive Deino would be nice in return.

StormGamer25

Years
    • Seen Jul 21, 2021
    I have deino ready. My timezone is GTM-6 and I am able to trade during the rest of saturday and all sunday.

I'm not really available this weekend. I'll let you know if I get the time to go online with my 3DS.

Years
    • Seen Aug 18, 2020
    hi storm may I please ask for
    Pokemon: Gible
    Ability:Rough Skin
    Nature: Adamant
    IVs: any 4-5 iv
    EMs: Egg moves that are shown with it
    Pokeball: level ball
    Item: Master Ball
    IGN: May (you have my info if you havent deleted it yet)
    thank you

StormGamer25

Years
    • Seen Jul 21, 2021
    hi storm may I please ask for
    Pokemon: Gible
    Ability:Rough Skin
    Nature: Adamant
    IVs: any 4-5 iv
    EMs: Egg moves that are shown with it
    Pokeball: level ball
    Item: Master Ball
    IGN: May (you have my info if you havent deleted it yet)
    thank you

Like I said, I can not breed an aprimon with a hidden ability. Would you rather have the level ball or the ability?

Last edited:

StormGamer25

Years
    • Seen Jul 21, 2021
    Your deino is ready. I'll be available today. Would we trade today?

Yes. Today is fine. I'm sorry we couldn't trade yesterday, my cousin was visiting from the Philipines. I'll be online in 2 hours.

StormGamer25

Years
    • Seen Jul 21, 2021
    Have you given away that Drillbur yet? If not, I'll take it.

Awesome! Ill be able to trade tommorow i think between 1:00 pm and 5:00 pm. Also, it may have been lost in boxes.... Dont worry. Ill find it. XD Anyway, would you like a nickname on it?

StormGamer25

Years
    • Seen Jul 21, 2021
    Shop is now open and ready for business! Anyone that is still waiting for a pokemon, please message me and we can arrange a trade time.

Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2020
    Hi again! Could You breed the following:
    FC: 2449-5478-5832
    IGN: Daniel
    Pokemon: Hippopotas
    ability: Sand force
    Nature: impish
    IVs: 31/31/31/x/31/31
    EMs: Slack off
    no nickname
    also I just noticed that you can clone pokemon, well I might have two shiny pokemon that you may be interesting in cloning for yourself, a 2 iv bold milotic ( the other important ivs are also high) and a 6 iv Nosepass with a careful nature I believe. Let me know if you would like for me tontrade you them so that you can clone them, then you can trade back. for itgers offers I have some HAs ralts and a 4 iv jolly natured charmander.

StormGamer25

Years
    • Seen Jul 21, 2021
    Hi again! Could You breed the following:
    FC: 2449-5478-5832
    IGN: Daniel
    Pokemon: Hippopotas
    ability: Sand force
    Nature: impish
    IVs: 31/31/31/x/31/31
    EMs: Slack off
    no nickname
    also I just noticed that you can clone pokemon, well I might have two shiny pokemon that you may be interesting in cloning for yourself, a 2 iv bold milotic ( the other important ivs are also high) and a 6 iv Nosepass with a careful nature I believe. Let me know if you would like for me tontrade you them so that you can clone them, then you can trade back. for itgers offers I have some HAs ralts and a 4 iv jolly natured charmander.

I can breed this for you. I appriciate the shiny offer! I'll happily clone those. As it is a free breeding service, it doesnt matter what you trade me. I already have a HA ralts and a HA charmeleon.

Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2020
    I can breed this for you. I appriciate the shiny offer! I'll happily clone those. As it is a free breeding service, it doesnt matter what you trade me. I already have a HA ralts and a HA charmeleon.
    Your welcome, I wanted to offer you something good this time. Also the Milotic is level 100 and has Marvel Sacle and the Nosepass is level 18 and has sandforce.

Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2020
    I aslo I completely forgot, I wanted it to also know the EM whirlwind if possible.
    Thank you

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back