• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[ORAS] StormGamer25's Services, Breeding, and Competitive Pokemon Shop [CLOSED]

Do you care what pokeball your pokemon is?

• [color="green"]Yes[/color]

Votes: 13 43.3%
  • [color="red"]No[/color]

Votes: 17 56.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

StormGamer25

Yes, I liek mudkips. I may or may not secretly be
Years
    • Seen Jul 21, 2021
    Hi there :)
    Can I have the Shiny Drilbur from your giveaway section?
    I'll give you a female HA DreamBall Skitty in return for it.

Ok. Just let me know your timezone and when you can trade. We'll arrange a time from there.

Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    Hello!
    FC: 4957-3069-4193
    IGN: Avarice
    Pokemon: Dratini Please!
    Nickname: Plz none
    Ability: HA Marvel Scale
    Nature: Adamant ideally, but I am willing to settle
    IVs: Best I can get
    EMs: Extreme Speed Dragon Dance
    Pokeball: I'd prefer the dive ball but premier ball is cool too.
    I can offer an HA timid female Nidoran or a Jolly HA female Pinsir if you'd like. Pinsir is in a premier ball. Nidoran is in a pokeball. Both have outstanding potential
    (Manectric!)

Last edited:

StormGamer25

Years
    • Seen Jul 21, 2021
    Hello!
    I can offer an HA timid female Nidoran or a Jolly HA female Pinsir if you'd like. Pinsir is in a premier ball. Nidoran is in a pokeball. Both have outstanding potential
    (Manectric!)
    Hey there! Thanks for visiting. I apologize for not responding earlier, but rest assured, I have taken your order into account.

Shadow_Link

OP ORAS Master
    Years
  • Hi there! I would like to donate a Shiny Rayquaza from the current Australian Event. It has 3 Perfect IVs, which are on Defense, Sp. Defense, and Speed. It holds a dragon fang and CAN evolve into M Rayquaza.I hope you accept the donation, as you have helped Drago and I immensely!

~Shadow

Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2016
    Hello :D
    I am in desperate need of electric types for the pikachu cup. I would really like that competitive manectric, and I'd be interested whatever other competitive electric type pokemon you may have bred.
    I have a list of battle ready pokemon not in your shop: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Voai3yL3nLemFqt2elbMyC9HuoIBC4jqH7xWm62hXl8/edit#gid=0 , but unfortunately no access to cloning, so anything you'd want you'd have to clone yourself (really sorry about that). If you can clone items they all have battle items too. If having to clone the battle ready stuff yourself is too much of a hassle, I have some spare lv1 5iv pokemon to trade as well.
    Friend Code: 1736 - 0752 - 9576
    IGN: Evan

Last edited:

masaru3

Chespin, I choose you!
    Years
  • Hey there! I'm interested in your Battle Ready Manectric and Battle Ready Sceptile. I have a few pokémon I could offer, but only if you could clone them as I have no way to do it.
    Also, are you able to breed a HA ability Espurr? I desperately want a Prankster Meowstic :x

StormGamer25

Years
    • Seen Jul 21, 2021
    Hello!
    (Manectric!)

Hi there! I would like to donate a Shiny Rayquaza from the current Australian Event. It has 3 Perfect IVs, which are on Defense, Sp. Defense, and Speed. It holds a dragon fang and CAN evolve into M Rayquaza.I hope you accept the donation, as you have helped Drago and I immensely!

~Shadow

Hello :D
    I am in desperate need of electric types for the pikachu cup. I would really like that competitive manectric, and I'd be interested whatever other competitive electric type pokemon you may have bred.
    I have a list of battle ready pokemon not in your shop: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Voai3yL3nLemFqt2elbMyC9HuoIBC4jqH7xWm62hXl8/edit#gid=0 , but unfortunately no access to cloning, so anything you'd want you'd have to clone yourself (really sorry about that). If you can clone items they all have battle items too. If having to clone the battle ready stuff yourself is too much of a hassle, I have some spare lv1 5iv pokemon to trade as well.
    Friend Code: 1736 - 0752 - 9576
    IGN: Evan

Hey there! I'm interested in your Battle Ready Manectric and Battle Ready Sceptile. I have a few pokémon I could offer, but only if you could clone them as I have no way to do it.
    Also, are you able to breed a HA ability Espurr? I desperately want a Prankster Meowstic :x

I'm SOOOOO, sorry to all of you. I sadly cannot accept your requests any more. Now that school has started, and i have to tend to my other, more important hobbies. Sadly, I will be closing the shop and won't be re-opening it anytime soon. Maybe a new shop will appear next summer. Thank you all who have helped me expand my shop and to all who ordered. Again, I apologize to those whose orders I cannot fulfill.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back