• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Oreburgh Mine Glitch?

-Jirachi-

Fossil Gym
    Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2009
    Ok i saw somewhere on here that someone had a shiny pokemon from the Oreburgh Mine Glitch so i decided to check it up on the net.

A hour and a half later all i have found is the glitch mentioned BUT there is no explanation to go with it soooo does anybody know anything about this glitch?

Any information would be grateful and thank you for your time :P

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
    well I never heard of a Glitch like that. the person must being trying to fool you then as well as other people. You can find a shiny anywhere and its not a Glitch its just luck

:t354:TG

POKEMASTERALEX

Pokemon Master.
    Years
    I have heard of other people getting pokemon via this glitch. Idk if it's true though, it seems it would be a lot more widely known if you could get pokemon through it.

Years
    Yes I have heard of the glitch. The glitch is that an invisible shiny Bulbasaur appears in Oreburgh Mine, but I have no idea if its true though. If you visit the link to Professor Bobs Breeding Center in my sig, ask Bob (linkinpark187) as he said he has one, and he is a very trustworthy guy, so who knows?

Ethan150

The Graceful Assasin
    Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2010
    The glitch is true, its an invisible shiny bulbasaur. You just run into it like a wild pokemon

Years
    • Seen Apr 23, 2008
    This dnt sound to realistic to me, probably more bull like every other glitch mentioned in past games *thinks back to good old pikablu* lol.

ufo

<- I used to do spriting
    Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2007
    theres a video on youtube that I saw about this... I think its just a hack though...

-Jirachi-

Fossil Gym
    Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2009
    i thought it was a hack because i saw a video but there is no video or information on how to come into contact with this pokemonic new version of missingno but then to see from prof bob he had a shiny bulbasaur through this glitch i thought otherwise so i wondered if anyone knew more

Roihu

In America
    Years
    Oh yeah I remember this.
    I think it's true but meh...
    I tried a whole...half hour trying to find it...no such luck...

AnimeDDR110

Twizzers!
    Years
    i heard of it.

my friend tried, 6 hours wasted.

my friend said he "found" it. i said show me proof but he has yet to show me it.

i think its just a waste of time and suggest no one try to do it.

can someone give me a link to the video?

POKEMASTERALEX

Pokemon Master.
    Years
    I'm suprised no one is 100% sure, usuually a glitch like this would be SO widely known. Like the missingno. glitch of r/b.

~Mithos~

- Three Days Grace -
    Years
    it's a glitch where if you are in the oreburgh mines, eventually your game will sort of glitch and a pokemon without a number will appear *missingno* the game treats that missing number as a shiny bulbasaur, because that is the first pokemon on the national pokedex, this hasn't ever happened to me, but Linkinpark187 definately has one, I beleive he gave me one aswell. It says met in oreburgh mines, and theres no AR cheat other then pokesav. to make it.

EDIT: it's the exact thing that happened in the youtube video except he (linkin) threw a masterball.

Spinda

Shiny Spindas!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2007
    I've just found one. Wow this is cool! I'm not going to save my game though.

And if a Ball fails to catch it, the battle just suddenly ends.

I'm trying to catch on still. I might use my masterball...

Back