• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Orre Colloseum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Isaac17

Ridiculed One
    Years
    Ok, here are the rules.
    I'll explain more once 8 people join.

Have six pokemon at level 50 in your party and your status is obviously trainer, due to the game format.

You can only have ONE legendary in your party, no more than that. Rayquaza cannot fight in a level 50 stadium. deoxys isn't available in america yet, so don't use it either.

Name: Garet (my ruby version character)
    Looks alot like Brendan but has a light red tint in his hair and has red gloves instead of yellow.

Party:
    Blaziken
    Jirachi
    Metagross
    Chimecho
    Salamance
    Wailord

Last edited:

Eevee Tamer

#1 Eevee tamer/fan
    Years
    My eeveelution team!!
    Name:Jessica
    Looks:Has pretty,long brown hair.Pink shirt,and blue shorts.

Pokemon:
    Eevee; Female(Amanda)
    Flareon; Male(Flare)
    Jolteon; Male(Thunderbolt)
    Vaporeon; Female(Crystal)
    Umbreon; Male(Moonshine)
    Espeon; Female(Kayla)

Isaac17

Ridiculed One
    Years
    this almost pure roll play. However, the opponent has a set HP and all your pokemon have 150 HP. when you attack, a ref will calculate the damage. The goal in this thread is to become the champion in the Orre Colloseum from Pokemon Colloseum. After eight people join, I'll arange the battling until everyone is fighting a made up opponent and illiminations will begin and it'll be like a real tournement. We each choose three pokemon from our party to fight in each battle and we'll have the exact Power Points (PP) of moves from the games. Now, refs will calculate damage based on description. The better described attack, the higher damage will acure, and if the move type is super effective, there will be a plus 10 point damage bonus, and if it is not very effective, it will be -10 damage. Now, get ready for some unique roll play.

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
    Kay, I'll join

Name: Chauncy
    Looks: short, auburn hair, green eyes, wears a white tank and black pants
    Pokemon:
    Typhlosion
    Dragonite
    Mew
    Riachu
    Togetec
    Scyther

Let's go! I'm ready for action!!

Kenta-kun

死神
    Years
    Joinin'!

Name: Kenta
    Looks: Brown hair, good looking, wears a black shirt & black jeans, has a bandage wrapped around one arm (for effect)
    Pok?mon:
    Blaziken
    Tyranitar
    Espeon
    Manectric
    Lugia
    Blastoise

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2004
    i`ll join, #7 i think.

name:neko
    looks:electric blue spiked hair and same colored shirt, dark blue pants and shoes.A dive ball on a chain around my neck.Water trainer.
    pokemon:Crawdaunt,Lanturn,Corsola,Pelipper,Golduck,Ludicolo.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back