• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that this section is for questions regarding the forum itself - it is not for fan game-related questions. If you have a question about a fan game, ask in the appropriate thread.

• Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Other Trivia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Melody

Banned
    Years
    You're contradicting yourself. If you want the so-called "noobs" to learn, let's change it. And I know FTiP isn't a discussion but it still is being categorised as one. Didn't I say that already? So forum doesn't ever get misplaced posts? None. That's what tolled to the requirement of moderators. From what I know, moderators are volunteers. It was their choice to take up the job when it was offered to them. I also don't want these misplaced posts as well, which I don't believe will occur (Well, I do, but not due to the separation if ever). Also, I never said that I wanted a sub forum of FTiP. Just for it to be moved.
    Changing anything wont help them learn. It is not a discussion so why classify it as one?
    Seriously, You are the one contradicting yourself.
    And we all know that mods are volunteers. It's not a valid point though. Not even topical to the discussion.

Gunn

horror resident
    Years
    You've misunderstood what I'm saying. I'm not saying that they should learn anything. I was using what you stated earlier If it were to be changed, let them learn, like you say to someone else's suggestion. And what I was trying to say, since it's already categorised as a discussion no harm would come to it since it will be placed as one anyways, just elsewhere.

Melody

Banned
    Years
    I dont think it's categorized as a discussion at all. It's a section for forum games not chit chat. Forum games arent discussion. They are just a place to have fun. That's why I say it shouldnt be moved.

Gunn

horror resident
    Years
    I understand the purpose of that forum, but if it is just for games, why is it placed where is now? As a discussion? Ugh, I feel like I'm repeating myself.

If it is really much of a complication due to newcomers and confusion, then change it from Offtopic Discussion to Offtopic Forums, or something like that. But I'm still going with the movement of Fun Time in Pokéland.

Melody

Banned
    Years
    That still doesn't quite answer my question and I still don't see it as offtopic when it is clearly related to Pokémon.
    It doesnt matter if it's related to pokemon or not.
    The fact that it's a forum game area and not tecnically a discussion area itself makes it unneccessary to move it. Do you really want the forum games to be lumped in with the rest of the pokemon discussions? I dont. Even if the game is pokemon related.

Gunn

horror resident
    Years
    You keep repeating yourself. And where are you getting Pokémon games out of this? I have never mentioned anything about it. All I suggested was that the FTiP forum to be moved with Alternative Pokémon Discussions. Last time I checked, there are no Pokémon game forums there.

Melody

Banned
    Years
    You keep repeating yourself. And where are you getting Pokémon games out of this? I have never mentioned anything about it. All I suggested was that the FTiP forum to be moved with Alternative Pokémon Discussions. Last time I checked, there are no Pokémon game forums there.
    When I say pokemon games, I mean Pokemon related Forum based games.
    FTiP and it's child Other Trivia are places you go to play games like The one above and The under one and Hurt and heal.

Gunn

horror resident
    Years
    I'm just saying that it would be more fitted with the rest of the Pokémon forums. FTiP seems out of place and a bit irrelevant to be in Offtopic. I see no scenarios in implementing this idea.

Melody

Banned
    Years
    I'm just saying that it would be more fitted with the rest of the Pokémon forums. FTiP seems out of place and a bit irrelevant to be in Offtopic. I see no scenarios in implementing this idea.
    I'm saying it would not fit in Alternate pokemon discussion because it's not an area where you discuss anything! It's not irrelevant to Offtopic discussion. It's off topic. It's not a discussion area but it would be pointless to rename/make a new offtopic area.
    It's perfect where it's at. Give up and realize that I'm right.
    Quit arguing about it. You know jus as well as I do that the fact that it has pokemon related forum games is irrelevant to where it should be placed! It's a forum game so that belongs in an offtopic area.

Gunn

horror resident
    Years
    But it is anyway in a place where you do discuss. I'm not convinced yet so I shall continue. It wouldn't make a difference if it were to be place with the other Pokémon forums.

Years
    Anybody who has a suggestion for the forums is free to go ahead and make a thread about it. However, this kind of debate here really isn't necessary for this thread; if you two want to continue debating to each other about it, then take it to PM.

Closing this now since this thread's not really going anywhere except in circles.

-closed-

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back