• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ouch.. I got a small cut...

Craig²

H a p p y☆
    Years
    Waz up with the whole emo look? Do you even know what emo looks like? You want to look emo, then put on guyliner.

@_@ Um, what?!? What does that have anything to do with anything? We all know what emo looks like, anyway; you just have to look at me and there 'ya go. XDD EMO. *shows off cuts* Lol XD

I'd agree w/ your uncle. Maybe you should have it checked out, though?

Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2011
    Its a plain old ulcer (or canker- whatever you call americans call it).

Its unlikely you have a lack of B12- unless youre a vegetarian. Its more likely you got it from accidently biting yourself, brushing too hard, scratches from braces or 'just going through growing up'.

Simply use an ulcer gel to remove it. If you dont want to buy them (theyre not very cost effective, since you wont use much or got many ulcers) simply make sure you keep the area free from infections and clean to speed up healing. Eg Rinse with mouthwash, salt water, baking soda etc.

Oh and dont put your tongue on it. You can pull and damage the healing tissue away from it as well as transfer bacteria into the wound.
    Your other symptoms sound like a plain old reaction (like flu/colds/hayfever) and is probably unrelated to the ulcer, but it means your immune system will be working harder than usual, so make sure you wash your mouth.

EDIT: Oh and DO drink/eat oranges and lemon juice. Theyre good for you and the acidity level is harmless (but not to bacteria).

Last edited:

RJx2541

TALK TO THE PAW!
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Ohio
    • Seen Dec 17, 2007
    Just like everyone else said. I think its just a canker. I get one all the time. (I evn have one right now xD)I would suggest going to a pharmacy and buying some Kank A.

Shinji_

Paul addicted
    Years
    It's a cankcer T_T, Uggh I hate those they hurt like HELL! They go away in 3-5 days I've gotten some real big ones -_-

Myoko-chan

アーシェ
    Years
    If it doesn't get healed soon, I can ask my mom about this (who is a doctor's assistant). And...I thought we're not allowed to talk about COUGHCOUGHsexualCOUGH-relatedCOUGH stuff here COUGHCOUGH

Tina

Secretly Hoardes Persians
    Years
    Herpes can be transferred sexually, but it's also a form of cold sore, so they're not talking about sexual stuff. I don't think any of them even mention the word, haha.

Back