• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Out Of Childhood

Status
Not open for further replies.

espeon and umbreon

絶対に勝つ!!
    Years
    " Wow, a rare Bagon! I'm gonna catch it!!" Flame heard boy human saying.
    The boy released a Tyrouge.
    " Tyrouge, use double kick!" the bot ordered. Suddenly Tyrouge attacked Flame with foot two times.

Now with Kung-Fu grip! XD
    Years
    While the trainer was unconsious on the ground, Eevee did some commentating on the match. "Ooooh. Flame shoots Tyrogue with Ember. But Tyrogue still stands. And it's a Fire Punch. Ouch. Well folks, we can see everything from on top of Trainer Tower."

OOC: Trainer Tower. He's sitting on the trainer, and he feels like he's on a tower.

Alana

I still love this world...
    Years
    Kari headed in the other direction. Suddenly some one yelled, "OH look at the Togepi." Kari found herself surounded by people. She stopped and moved back. "Oh the poor thing is scared." It was a kind oice. A young girl picked her up and held her gently. "Would you like something to eat?"

Alana

Years
    The last time a human offered food I was captured. But this one seems different. Thought Kari. She nodded happily and the girl gave her some food.

Alana

Years
    Kari aet some food then she and the girl walked around a bit. After awhile she spotted Flame and waved. "Hey Flame come meet my new friend."

Alana

Years
    "Kari greated Flame then said, "Flame this is my new friend. Her name is Sandra."

Alana

Years
    Kari shrugged. "I don't think so." She spotted Eevee and laughed. "Having car trouble?" She joked.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back