• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Out of Region Pokemon Speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • I've been thinking and thinking, how can we get Pokemon that aren't in HG/SS into the game?

A Time Machine? Trade? A Pal Park?

How do you think we will do it?

I just want to get Torchic, Ralts and Poochyena into the game?

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2019
    Well trade.

I suggest After getting The 8th badge so Pokemon Can Obey you at any level.

BakingBluePotatoe

The Red Death Alchemist
    Years
  • "I shall build a machine that can manipulate time... I shall call it... a Time Machine!"

I would imagine there's probably a Time Machine involved somewhere...

BTW, WisherWisherWish, you sig is perfectly in sync with the song I'm listening to xDD ("Gambarimasu!" from Ojamajo Doremi)

sirboulevard

Apricorn Maniac
    Years
  • The GTS is almost certainly in. A precursor was in the Japanese version of Crystal, it make sense that they'd put it back in Goldenrod to access the Global Terminal. Plus, im sure youll get to trade w. Sinnoh (prediction: Celio has to upgrade the central communication system AGAIN!)

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • There is already a Pal Park / Time Machine discussion thread for speculating about how to obtain non-Johto Pokémon. Please find it and use it. :3

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back